This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They aren't trying to get you to hire them...they want people on the Right to hire them. This is not Rocket Surgery. How many of the Trump lawyers could you have named prior to all of this nonsense? How many can you name now?
    None meaning the supposed exposure they're seeking hasn't worked. : )

Comment

They aren't trying to get you to hire them...they want people on the Right to hire them. This is not Rocket Surgery. How many of the Trump lawyers could you have named prior to all of this nonsense? How many can you name now? If you were a Trumper are you going to trust someone you have no clue about or the person your King trusts?

Think of it this way...if you were a POC who was dealing with a fight against the City or the cops are you gonna hire some Joe Blow or are you calling Ben Crump? This stuff is free publicity.
      Except for two things- who else in the right is going to pay for them? The groups that worship dumpy are getting sued into oblivion, and anyone attracted by the coverage is also likely to stiff the lawyers.

The second- dumpy is forcing the lawyers into position to get disbarred or at least sanctioned in court.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

None meaning the supposed exposure they're seeking hasn't worked. : )
        Again you aren't the person they want to hire them.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Again you aren't the person they want to hire them.
          I'm not but if they're unknown to me they're unknown to those that would hire them were they known. But whatevs...

Comment

• NY AG announces that three people have fu**ed around and the AG has found out about it....

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/s...52355442847748
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• This seems really bad for the trumps
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                This seems really bad for the trumps
                wow!! Dxmnkd316’s first rodeo! mookie remembers his
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  NY AG announces that three people have fu**ed around and the AG has found out about it....

https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/s...52355442847748
                  How we didn't know this 30+ years ago I'll never understand.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

How we didn't know this 30+ years ago I'll never understand.
                    I'm sure we did.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm sure we did.
                        Then the current AG shouldn't be bragging about the epic failure of her department for the last 30 years.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Then the current AG shouldn't be bragging about the epic failure of her department for the last 30 years.
                          Under Capitalism, there is a parallel justice system for the rich (and, apparently, for the fake rich). They face no consequences. We call this system "equality."

Last edited by Kepler; 01-19-2022, 09:07 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why? Because the former AGs ignored it? Because NY embraced and helped him do it? Why should that preclude her from confirming what everyone already knows and saying she is going to try and do something about it?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here are my observations about this.

First, did the Trumps intentionally minimize the reported value of real estate when it came time to pay taxes, etc..., and intentionally inflate the value of those same properties when attempting to use them as collateral for loans, etc...? Almost certainly. I'd pretty much be willing to bet any amount of money on that. I'd also be willing to bet pretty much any amount of money that in just New York state alone, they weren't/aren't the only ones doing it. That doesn't excuse it, or any violation of the law that may exist because of it. It's simply a reality. People do it because you can get away with it, because as appraisers like to say, appraising property is an art, not a science.

Second, how often to you hear cops and prosecutors publicly crowing, "we got 'em now. We're almost there. Just a couple of things to wrap up and they are done?" Never. You never hear that. You might hear some inkling that there is an investigation going on, but the first time you really hear anything is when the defendants are doing a perp walk, or the prosecutors come out and announce the indictments.

In my opinion, the recent public statements by the AG were made for any of a number of reasons. They maybe don't have a case yet, but they may be hoping that an underling starts to get worried and rolls over on Trump. Maybe the office is under intense pressure by the media to do something on this case, and these statements are an effort to placate the media for awhile. Maybe they are trying to exert public pressure on a judge who might have to decide issues pertaining to depositions they want to take. Maybe some other crap is happening in the AG's office or state that they want to deflect attention away from. Who knows.

I think it'd be kind of funny to see Trump have to sit for a deposition in a case like this, so I wish the AG well. But I don't think that recent press release is any sort of signal that Trump or his family will be doing a perp walk anytime soon.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Under Capitalism, there is a parallel justice system for the rich (and, apparently, for the fake rich). They face no consequences. We call this system "equality."

You must’ve read the book and know that image isn’t receiving capitalism. Why use it here in that manner?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X