This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He believes he won. This is his dementia correcting his delusion.
    Basically... He doesn't have the mental capacity to keep the act up 100% of the time.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Basically... He doesn't have the mental capacity to keep the act up 100% of the time.
      I'm saying the opposite. It's not an act. He's so far into delusion he thinks he won and that he's Emperor of the Universe. That he would make that slip wasn't a sneak at his true mental state, it was a lapse into dementia where he temporarily lost connection with what he really believes.

The irresistible force of Malevolent Narcissism is meeting the immovable object of a brain rotting away from dementia, advanced venereal disease, and toxic quack cures.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm saying the opposite. It's not an act. He's so far into delusion he thinks he won and that he's Emperor of the Universe. That he would make that slip wasn't a sneak at his true mental state, it was a lapse into dementia where he temporarily lost connection with what he really believes.

The irresistible force of Malevolent Narcissism is meeting the immovable object of a brain rotting away from dementia, advanced venereal disease, and toxic quack cures.
        So perhaps Donald Trump completely losing his mind will be a good thing? : )
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

He believes he won. This is his dementia correcting his delusion.
          One of the Twitter replies said it best: when you're concentrating so hard on one of your lies that you forget all about all the other ones.
          Last edited by rufus; 12-23-2021, 02:08 PM.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Trump is now fighting with Canda Owens over vaccines if I read Twitter right. Someone explained to him being anti-vax is a losing platform.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here's your moment of zen for tonight...
              https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8o1UWMh/

(For the TikTok impared, a trial attorney states that Dumpf has never sued anyone claiming he wears diapers/****s his pants because lots of depositions would be involved. Including his. A deposition where he most likely would be wearing a diaper.)
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Next time tDonald says something stupid, the "Liberal Media" should just run a story about him wearing a diaper...

I'll get the popcorn for that one...
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• To the surprise of no one,

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ne-and-whiskey
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/10722...-lies-vaccines

Pressed on his election lies, former President Trump cuts NPR interview short

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/01/trum...-whines-on-tv/

Trump Lawyer Files Batsh*t Motion Asking Federal Judge To Restrain NY Prosecutors As Eric Trump Whines On TV

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Those prices are an embarrassment even going by the Manhattan standard of $20 for a cocktail, but like you say, not a surprise. It's all about the grift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        https://www.npr.org/2022/01/12/10722...-lies-vaccines

Pressed on his election lies, former President Trump cuts NPR interview short

https://abovethelaw.com/2022/01/trum...-whines-on-tv/

Trump Lawyer Files Batsh*t Motion Asking Federal Judge To Restrain NY Prosecutors As Eric Trump Whines On TV
                        The real surprising news there is that dumpy somehow has found someone to represent him. After the rather public stiffing all of his lawyers have gotten, I can only imagine what is said behind his back. Somehow, the lawyer that filed the federal motion actually thinks they will get paid.

Comment

• I doubt they think they will get paid. They are using him to get their name out.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I doubt they think they will get paid. They are using him to get their name out.
                            And that's better, how? Their batting average over the last couple of years has been 0.000. If I had money, they don't seem like agencies that I would hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And that's better, how? Their batting average over the last couple of years has been 0.000. If I had money, they don't seem like agencies that I would hire.
                              They aren't trying to get you to hire them...they want people on the Right to hire them. This is not Rocket Surgery. How many of the Trump lawyers could you have named prior to all of this nonsense? How many can you name now? If you were a Trumper are you going to trust someone you have no clue about or the person your King trusts?

Think of it this way...if you were a POC who was dealing with a fight against the City or the cops are you gonna hire some Joe Blow or are you calling Ben Crump? This stuff is free publicity.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The wingnut grift machine, of course.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X