Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn’t it drew who is always whining about joe and China?

lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...948068358?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      If he is dumb enough to get caught saying that now then yeah Dominion won't even hesitate. I gotta believe his lawyers are flat out saying not to speak in anything but vagaries though he has enough problems.

And rufus I agree with you, Liz wants her grift back. I just don't think they have the juice to put Donny away and I would bet the house Garland won't let the DOJ do it if called upon.
      it may be her grift she wants back, it may be that she wants a return to the good ol' days of a Republican establishment of the uppercrust chosen families, with the king-making Cheneys sitting at or near the top, calling the shots, but I also sense that she absolutely despises the clowns like Trump and Gym Jordan who have taken over the Republican party of today.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If he is dumb enough to get caught saying that now then yeah Dominion won't even hesitate. I gotta believe his lawyers are flat out saying not to speak in anything but vagaries though he has enough problems.

And rufus I agree with you, Liz wants her grift back. I just don't think they have the juice to put Donny away and I would bet the house Garland won't let the DOJ do it if called upon.
        See, I'm hoping that he goes so insane that the shift from Jan 6 to Nov 3 does really throw him off the rails- so far that he implicates Dominion and everyone else. That would actually be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

it may be her grift she wants back, it may be that she wants a return to the good ol' days of a Republican establishment of the uppercrust chosen families, with the king-making Cheneys sitting at or near the top, calling the shots, but I also sense that she absolutely despises the clowns like Trump and Gym Jordan who have taken over the Republican party of today.
          We are in violent agreement. That's exactly it. These people have permanently dethroned the Cheneys and she pizzed
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Isn’t it drew who is always whining about joe and China?

lol

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...948068358?s=21
            I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I’m glad you’re thinking of me though!
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I’m glad you’re thinking of me though!
              No, you’ve whined about Biden being a puzzy on China plenty.

althoigh it can hard to keep track of all your ****ty takes

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

No, you’ve whined about Biden being a puzzy on China plenty.

althoigh it can hard to keep track of all your ****ty takes
                You have Biden and Obama mixed up. I would appreciate an apology.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Mea culpa.

but is it an apology when you can’t hear it with your head so far up that dusty old twat you love?

couldn’t help myself

Comment

• Suzie's soft on everybody, so I can't see how he can attack Obama or Biden about anything.

Hey Drew, you think Suzie still thinks Donnie learned his lesson after that first impeachment?

How about how she extolled Judge Drunky's stance on judicial precedence and abortion? Absolutely nailed that one.

She really knows how to pick 'em.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Agreed.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Brilliant.

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/statu...562038282?s=21
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...fEJuzTtNw&s=19

Trump admits he lost by accident...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            lmfao

Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/s...fEJuzTtNw&s=19

Trump admits he lost by accident...
                              Well when you have to play a character that defies all natural logic 24/7/365, some slip ups are going to occur...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Well when you have to play a character that defies all natural logic 24/7/365, some slip ups are going to occur...
                                He believes he won. This is his dementia correcting his delusion.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X