X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Or they're holding out for more
    More would be the price of putting faux in the ground.

We all know their playbook- they will say something totally bogus, and then sometimes apologize. But that happens in a way that none of their viewers will ever see or ever think is factual. IMHO, if faux and the rest of the lot stay the way they are, there is a 100% chance that Dominion and the others will get the exact same treatment.

So more has to make sure 100% that it doesn't happen again.

Which happens to be the way that many are dealing with the proud boys, kkk, and the other groups- sue them into a position that they can't do a single thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I very much enjoyed when Sidney Powell spent days pimping her evidence and an upcoming press conference and then she named a dude who had been dead for years as part of the conspiracy!
      Yes. Hugo Chavez.

I used Cesar Chavez because none of the Trumpers making these election fraud claims knows the difference between the two.

Surprised no one picked up on that.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yes. Hugo Chavez.

I used Cesar Chavez because none of the Trumpers making these election fraud claims knows the difference between the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCDBuYG1-_M
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Just like how you steal an election.

Comment

Yes. Hugo Chavez.

I knew you used the wrong name on purpose :^)

Someone Sounds Scared
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Someone Sounds Scared
              Me, too - it was a nice touch.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Someone Sounds Scared
                Can dumpy be sued by Dominion if he starts lashing out? Sounds like he's ready to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Can dumpy be sued by Dominion if he starts lashing out? Sounds like he's ready to.
                  There's already so much on the record from the VRWC that Dump is screwed too if Dominion comes after him. The question now is do our courts and laws still work or have the Nazis and the rich compromised them beyond repair.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There's already so much on the record from the VRWC that Dump is screwed too if Dominion comes after him. The question now is do our courts and laws still work or have the Nazis and the rich compromised them beyond repair.
                    Do you really need to ask this question? The nobodies who invaded the Capitol building will pay -- a little -- for their crimes. Unless the Russians come after him trump never will. No court will hold him criminally or civilly responsible for a single illegal act.

Comment

• He wont get in any trouble for this...but there is steam again about New York and his little whinefest yesterday seems to show he is worried.

I don't think Trump himself every said anything about Dominion so I doubt they could sue him. Plus there is no point. He wasn't behind any of this he was just the figurehead of the coup. It was people like Meadows that were the puppetmasters. Trump is Dubya and the rest are Dick Cheney.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Do you really need to ask this question? The nobodies who invaded the Capitol building will pay -- a little -- for their crimes. Unless the Russians come after him trump never will. No court will hold him criminally or civilly responsible for a single illegal act.
                        I'm not so sure. I hate her with a passion, but I'm certain Liz Cheney wants nothing more than to stick Wee Donnie One-term and all his minions in a dark cell for a very long time. I'm pretty sure she's making it her life's work, and I think she's going to do everything she can to make it happen.

Comment

He wont get in any trouble for this...but there is steam again about New York and his little whinefest yesterday seems to show he is worried.

I don't think Trump himself every said anything about Dominion so I doubt they could sue him. Plus there is no point. He wasn't behind any of this he was just the figurehead of the coup. It was people like Meadows that were the puppetmasters. Trump is Dubya and the rest are Dick Cheney.
                          I don't recall him lashing out that badly, too. But seeing that note posted- the deflection from Jan 6 to Nov 3 suggests that he may bring Dominion and the other voting machine companies into this. Which I think would be awesome. The shareholders of Dominion will make mint suing the crap out of everyone.

Comment

I'm not so sure. I hate her with a passion, but I'm certain Liz Cheney wants nothing more than to stick Wee Donnie One-term and all his minions in a dark cell for a very long time. I'm pretty sure she's making it her life's work, and I think she's going to do everything she can to make it happen.
                            The irony of a Cheney doing the right thing WRT keeping the US a democracy is pretty thick.

Comment

• If he is dumb enough to get caught saying that now then yeah Dominion won't even hesitate. I gotta believe his lawyers are flat out saying not to speak in anything but vagaries though he has enough problems.

And rufus I agree with you, Liz wants her grift back. I just don't think they have the juice to put Donny away and I would bet the house Garland won't let the DOJ do it if called upon.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It may have been on Chris Hayes or Maddow the other night, but someone was saying how Donnie's been kinda reserved in his commentary lately, and supposedly, an insider close to him says its because he's afraid of being charged criminally for 1/6. So he's trying to lay low, but we all know staying quiet for his own self-preservation isn't in his nature, so as more and more about 1/6 keeps coming out, I'm sure we'll see him go off the rails at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X