X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is fantastic news.
    I just hope Dominion doesn’t need the (seemingly inevitable) settlement money. I can’t describe the joy it would give me to see them drag Fox through discovery and an exceedingly public trial.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• The republican (small "r") response is just regurgitating the line about "just wait until they go through discovery and find out <stuff that didn't happen>", as if "Discovery" is some wide open fishing expedition.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I can’t see any way discovery hurts Dominion. This is all about what Fox knew and when they knew it.
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
          I can’t see any way discovery hurts Dominion. This is all about what Fox knew and when they knew it.
          But you don't understand! Fox will have access to the entire email/documentation system and they'll find the bodies!
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Rut roh is right*. That's bad* news for FNC.

https://twitter.com/timobrien/status...964430349?s=21

*I am not a lawyer.
            I read that yesterday...very interesting. And here I was lead to believe by someone around here that it would be hard for Dominion to prove they were harmed.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I can’t see any way discovery hurts Dominion. This is all about what Fox knew and when they knew it.
              Think like a Qucumber...to them this is the way they find the final proof Dominion was in league with the Chinese, Venezuelans, The White Wizard and the Klingon High Council to stop Trump!!1!!!!!111
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just hope Dominion doesn’t need the (seemingly inevitable) settlement money. I can’t describe the joy it would give me to see them drag Fox through discovery and an exceedingly public trial.
                That's what I was going to post. Don't settle out of court, because there a 100% chance that Faux will do the same thing in 2022 and 2024. Dominion need to know that Faux needs to be eliminated from the news cycle since they are not.

The Faux fans will try to back them to the Nth degree, as they already know they can't be wrong, even though they are and there is still zero evidence of problems of the 2020 election other than the fraud for dumpy and co votes.

If there's any real justice, Faux will be sued so badly that the ownership will have to change, and that Dominion will be helping decide who can't own them. This whole case needs future proofed.

Comment

• Wow, season 2 of succession predicted the future.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I believe Dominion has said they have no intentions to settle they want this all public. That is why they were releasing all of the letters they sent early on and were giving interviews. They want this all on the public record.

In other news...Trump says American Jews hate Israel. (which is why we hate him too apparently) I gotta admit that is a new one from a Goy like him. Sure hardcore Jews have said that about me (I have been called Anti-Semitic because I criticize Israel's policies) but never a twatwaffle like him before. If only trixie who accused me of "Supporting Israeli Apartheid" was still around his head might explode! :^D
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Principles have a price. When offered a large check, even the most firm start to waffle.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I believe Dominion has said they have no intentions to settle they want this all public. That is why they were releasing all of the letters they sent early on and were giving interviews. They want this all on the public record.

In other news...Trump says American Jews hate Israel. (which is why we hate him too apparently) I gotta admit that is a new one from a Goy like him. Sure hardcore Jews have said that about me (I have been called Anti-Semitic because I criticize Israel's policies) but never a twatwaffle like him before. If only trixie who accused me of "Supporting Israeli Apartheid" was still around his head might explode! :^D
                        I hope they follow through.

That's more Trump and his ilk wanting everything both ways.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Think like a Qucumber...to them this is the way they find the final proof Dominion was in league with the Chinese, Venezuelans, The White Wizard and the Klingon High Council to stop Trump!!1!!!!!111
                          They'll find the emails from Cesar Chavez telling them how to fix the election.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Principles have a price. When offered a large check, even the most firm start to waffle.
                            If Dominion wanted a check they would have asked for more and forced a mediation. Murdoch is worth $21 billion he can survive this lawsuit. They want the fight.

A settlement gets Dominion nothing...certainly not their reputation back. They want it on the record that Faux, Newsmax, OANN and the GOP lied and defamed them. A settlement with a gag order does none of that.

The check doesn't matter they are gonna get paid one way or another. The evidence is all over youtube everyone has seen it. Hell most watched it in real time and even after they were warned they backed off for a week and did it again cause their ratings tanked.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

They'll find the emails from Cesar Chavez telling them how to fix the election.
                              I very much enjoyed when Sidney Powell spent days pimping her evidence and an upcoming press conference and then she named a dude who had been dead for years as part of the conspiracy!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If Dominion wanted a check they would have asked for more and forced a mediation. Murdoch is worth $21 billion he can survive this lawsuit. They want the fight.

A settlement gets Dominion nothing...certainly not their reputation back. They want it on the record that Faux, Newsmax, OANN and the GOP lied and defamed them. A settlement with a gag order does none of that.

The check doesn't matter they are gonna get paid one way or another. The evidence is all over youtube everyone has seen it. Hell most watched it in real time and even after they were warned they backed off for a week and did it again cause their ratings tanked.
                                Or they're holding out for more
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X