POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

But it was Clinton and the pizza joint, didn't you hear that?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Epstein pilot testified today that trump flew on Epstein jet befire he was president.

someone my ****tard q cousin hasn’t posted about this yet.
      But........he was undercover, trying to infiltrate and bring down the pedophile ring from the inside.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Dump tested positive for Covid just a few days before Biden debate and day before military family event.

it tracks

Comment

Dump tested positive for Covid just a few days before Biden debate and day before military family event.

it tracks
          And also tested negative, which obviously he decided was the real result (it wasn't).
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Witness today says Epstein drove her to mar a lago when she was 14 and she met trump

totallt normal

Comment

• It's always projection. Always.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Witness today says Epstein drove her to mar a lago when she was 14 and she met trump

totallt normal
                Obviously she was part of the Deep State. Probably just a Liberal Jew who looked underage cause of adrenochrome.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Totally ****ing Normal
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Dumpies are scum who barely qualify as human, but we knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They had 4 years to stick that ***** in jail. Nothing happened.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• A lot of Trumpers pleading the Fifth in response to the 1/6 committee...that doesn't seem guilty at ALL!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          A lot of Trumpers pleading the Fifth in response to the 1/6 committee...that doesn't seem guilty at ALL!

:-/
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• What does Wee Donnie One Term think about people who plead the Fifth?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              What does Wee Donnie One Term think about people who plead the Fifth?
                              This one is making the rounds on CNN and MSNBC, though curiously not on Fox, Newsmax or OAN.
                              https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...en-sot-tsr.cnn

Also worth recalling is this reality-defying Trump comment to the media from May 2019: "I think most of you would agree to this, I’m the most transparent president probably in the history of this country."

"I think most of you would agree to this" has been a go-to phrase for Trump when telling an obvious lie.
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

:-/
                                The Fifth only applies if it might incriminate you...just saying ;^)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X