This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/sta...38964705161221

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yet, Christie still prays at the altar of Donald J. Trump.

Build Back Better has fallen to 40%. I had it at 50% last week.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Mark meadows used his private gmail account to try and overturn election.

Security experts concerned!!!

https://twitter.com/aaronparnas/stat...073289730?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Mark meadows used his private gmail account to try and overturn election.

Oh my God the top reply was *chefs kiss* perfect.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Mark meadows used his private gmail account to try and overturn election.

Say goodbye to Executive Privilege if true.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Now, would that not be election tampering?

Perhaps our law and order libertarians here could explain why not?

But, y'know, no reason to get hysterical, or anything.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Oh my God the top reply was *chefs kiss* perfect.

How much do you want to bet their excuse is that that's different because she was doing legit government work whereas he was not?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

How much do you want to bet their excuse is that that's different because she was doing legit government work whereas he was not?
                  But........but.......Executive Privilege!!!!!!!

I don't understand how these people can even square the circles they talk themselves into. I know they don't really care whether the things they spew are logically consistent, but the fact that they have no shame while doing so is the worst part.

You know, like Sic being so concerned about security.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

But........but.......Executive Privilege!!!!!!!

I don't understand how these people can even square the circles they talk themselves into. I know they don't really care whether the things they spew are logically consistent, but the fact that they have no shame while doing so is the worst part.

You know, like Sic being so concerned about security.
                    But it isn't about logic, it's just about tribalism. I had real problems with Clinton's use of a private email server (not disqualifying ones, and especially not disqualifying compared to her opponent at the time), and my problems then are what they are with Meadows now - it's an obvious end-around FOIA laws. It's made even more galling considering the likely discussion topic and the fact that Meadows had been so critical of Clinton doing the same thing just a few years earlier.

Note: I'm not equating Meadows and Clinton in terms of severity or content, just in terms of the raw act itself.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davidpriess/stat...596274177?s=21

There's a lot to digest here
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• They just stopped in late 2020; Trump took no PDB briefings for the last month or so of his term.
                        Well, yeah. He was busy. Had things to do.

Comment

• None of that should be particularly surprising.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yeah that didn't seem like anything that unexpected or shocking. It pretty much confirms what we already knew. People in Intelligence were leaking stuff like that to the media almost from Day 1.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Epstein pilot testified today that trump flew on Epstein jet befire he was president.

someone my ****tard q cousin hasn’t posted about this yet.

Comment

Epstein pilot testified today that trump flew on Epstein jet befire he was president.

someone my ****tard q cousin hasn’t posted about this yet.
                                But it was Clinton and the pizza joint, didn't you hear that?

Comment

Working...
                                X