This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You expect the DOJ to care? I hear Garland is an 8 on the Collins Concern Meter...
    When he gets to 10, does he announce they're closing the investigation because surely everyone involved has learned their lesson this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Pretty simple. No VP, no one to certify the electoral votes. And just like every other administration position, Trump would leave the position vacant unless he could install one of his lackeys.

Voila, electoral votes no good, gotta take it to the states.
      Wouldn’t have worked like that because the Senate has to approve any VP replacement. Trumps clock would’ve run out on January 20 and we’d have gotten President Pelosi.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

They're all skeered of Donnie.

I don't get it either, but I'm not a soulless d-bag whose only goals in life are power and money. Cross Donnie, and you don't get either.
        Which is pretty ironic- by the time Pence was in that situation, 1) his political career was done and 2) his life was almost ended. So what's there to be scared about now???

But how the r party has progressed since then is pretty sad for our country- just being a lapdog to the most evil president we've ever had. Yet at the same time, he's held up as divinity to some christians, too- which also is sad.

The effort to gut education so that people are not capable of thinking is working. This country will be the 0.01% and slaves- and nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Wouldn’t have worked like that because the Senate has to approve any VP replacement. Trumps clock would’ve run out on January 20 and we’d have gotten President Pelosi.
          Yeah once the states certified it was over.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            You all assume TFG would have kinda, sorta followed parliamentary rules and rode the clock out to January 20th.

I'm pretty sure if Pence was killed Trump would have ordered a lockdown and we would currently be under the Trump regime because he never would have left.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

You all assume TFG would have kinda, sorta followed parliamentary rules and rode the clock out to January 20th.

I'm pretty sure if Pence was killed Trump would have ordered a lockdown and we would currently be under the Trump regime because he never would have left.
              If Pence is killed then everything fundamentally changes. Trump would’ve tried lockdown but it’s already clear the military brass wasn’t going along with it. Even then, good luck trying to pacify every major city in the country in less than two weeks. Again, the clock would’ve run out on Trump’s term and we’d have gotten President Pelosi.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Pence doesn't understand that. He still actually believes he has a shot at being elected president.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• To add to that, Trump and his ego would’ve absolutely, proudly proclaimed his supporters killed Pence and the gig would’ve be up. Trump would’ve lost all legitimacy to a large majority of the country and most of the world after that. There were only three ways out and none of them end with Trump in power:

1. Either enough Republicans in the Senate come to their senses and they impeach Trump immediately (most likely).

2. Enough Cabinet members come to their senses and Trump gets removed via the 25th amendment (not likely but I could see the military brass strong arming this).

3. An outright civil war with Trump in nominal control over parts of the country.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    It's funny how blatantly Trump tried to have Pence killed: https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...39441151705091
                    Holy ****.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Company with dumb name about to bankrupt OANN and Newsmax.

Voting machine maker Smartmatic yesterday filed lawsuits against Newsmax and the owner of One America News Network (OANN), claiming the conservative news organizations conducted a "disinformation campaign against Smartmatic" and "acted with actual malice and ill will" by falsely claiming "that Smartmatic fixed, rigged, and stole the 2020 US election for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris."
                      Evidently the filing begins with the words, "The Earth is round. Two plus two equal four."
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So dumpy lost his battle (so far) with "executive privilige" trying to protect his documents... And complained that it will threaten getting advice for future Presidents....

Had dumpy made his advisors make sure they were not suggesting illegal things would have prevented all of this. Shocking, I know. If you didn't break the law, what are you so afraid of? That's the kind of BS excuse that his group lay out all the time against other search proposals.

But in this case, how is proposing things that are illegal even protected? I though that was even not protected between client and lawyer....

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                          So dumpy lost his battle (so far) with "executive privilige" trying to protect his documents... And complained that it will threaten getting advice for future Presidents....

Had dumpy made his advisors make sure they were not suggesting illegal things would have prevented all of this. Shocking, I know. If you didn't break the law, what are you so afraid of? That's the kind of BS excuse that his group lay out all the time against other search proposals.

But in this case, how is proposing things that are illegal even protected? I though that was even not protected between client and lawyer....
                          To be fair, that's just basic human nature. Ever caught a 4-6 year old doing something blatantly wrong and they know it? So they try and wiggle their way out by any means necessary. That's exactly what this is.
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Company with dumb name about to bankrupt OANN and Newsmax.

Evidently the filing begins with the words, "The Earth is round. Two plus two equal four."
                            Yeah between this and the Dominion Slam Dunk suit it is going to get ugly. They were so dumb, both companies gave them the chance to walk it all back (which they kind of did for like a day) and then they went hardcore for it. It was a bold strategy...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Company with dumb name about to bankrupt OANN and Newsmax.

As they make vote tabulating machines, I guess there is some comfort in that.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                                So dumpy lost his battle (so far) with "executive privilige" trying to protect his documents... And complained that it will threaten getting advice for future Presidents....

Thing is, none of this "advice" was pertaining to his duties and function as chief executive. It was advice as to how his campaign could throw out the results of an election.

As such, not even covered by executive privilege.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X