This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Sic is the biggest coward this board has. A liberal can fart In the wind and hell all of a sudden be here asking paragraphs of questions.

Trump hiding 700 pages of evidence from the jan 6 insurrection. SC has dismantled womens rightd and will now gut the EPA. Voter suppression is the norm for a non blue state.

will we hear any comment on that like we heard about Hillary’s emails or Kamala’s laugh? No. But he’ll fly back to post when Alec Baldwin farts or a woman giggles too much
    Schumer gets pilloried for an emotional outburst after the republican spiked, of all things, a debt ceiling increase. But the Senate Minority Leader's own Press Secretary posts this https://twitter.com/DougAndres/statu...068068864?s=20 and nary a peep.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...tter-response/

The Democrats are idiots. And the Republicans have zero interest in actual governing. You don't need to embrace the left wing of the DNC to recognize that there's only one party, at the moment, with any kind of interest in governing.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• A year ago today, Four Seasons Total Landscaping got the greatest PR boost in the history of the world.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        A year ago today, Four Seasons Total Landscaping got the greatest PR boost in the history of the world.
        Did you see what they did for Halloween this year?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A year ago today, Four Seasons Total Landscaping got the greatest PR boost in the history of the world.
          Fantasy Island Adult Bookstore came a close second.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

They did a replica of the press conference?
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I actually thought about posting this exact comment yesterday.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• It's funny how blatantly Trump tried to have Pence killed: https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...39441151705091

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It's funny how blatantly Trump tried to have Pence killed: https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...39441151705091
                  Jesus. Between that and aoc panic button being disabled, it’s ****ing gross no higher ups are in jail yet

Comment

Jesus. Between that and aoc panic button being disabled, it’s ****ing gross no higher ups are in jail yet
                    It's not just they are not in jail, there has been ZERO repercussions from Pence and his group. None at all. You would think that a direct threat on your life by a specific person would have come to light really quickly, maybe even before the second impeachment.

How is it that there is nothing from the people being threatened??? I don't get that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's not just they are not in jail, there has been ZERO repercussions from Pence and his group. None at all. You would think that a direct threat on your life by a specific person would have come to light really quickly, maybe even before the second impeachment.

How is it that there is nothing from the people being threatened??? I don't get that.
                      Who cares? The Republican Party really cares about suburban moms and education and such.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage;n3692815p
                        It's funny how blatantly Trump tried to have Pence killed: https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/...39441151705091
                        Pretty simple. No VP, no one to certify the electoral votes. And just like every other administration position, Trump would leave the position vacant unless he could install one of his lackeys.

Voila, electoral votes no good, gotta take it to the states.

Comment

They're all skeered of Donnie.

I don't get it either, but I'm not a soulless d-bag whose only goals in life are power and money. Cross Donnie, and you don't get either.

Comment

Party over country. That's how.

That, and Pence is a goddamn coward.

Comment

You expect the DOJ to care? I hear Garland is an 8 on the Collins Concern Meter...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

F’ing hell.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X