This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Deutche Bank is gonna get pimpslapped again over changing the terms of Trump's Hotel loan on the hotel mid Presidency...you know if you don't want to look like money launderers perhaps don't openly launder money.
    And I’m sure a certain SC justices son had nothing to do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      And I’m sure a certain SC justices son had nothing to do with it
      Nah that is just a coincidence...

I mean I am sure when Trump commented to Kennedy which brought about this stop and stare it was just cause he told an off color joke:

(this was after the announcement Kennedy was stepping down...they walked together talking, Trump said something and Kennedy reacted pretty shocked and almost apoplectic IIRC)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Scalise was unable to say this Sunday to Chris Wallace that Biden won the election. He's the number two guy for the GOP in the House. It's pretty funny that McCarthy is saying he can't be subpoenaed for anything cause the Jan 6 commission wasn't bipartisan.

Hillary Clinton testified in front of Congress for Benghazi. More Americans died on January 6th. Of all the hypocrisy in the World this one takes the cake.
        Yeah Wallace was seemed like he wanted to punch him. Meanwhile Wallace still works for Faux and does nothing to stop the crap they spew so he can bite me.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah Wallace was seemed like he wanted to punch him. Meanwhile Wallace still works for Faux and does nothing to stop the crap they spew so he can bite me.
          Wallace is full all in on the GOP. He just does these "hard" questions to Republicans for street cred while he funnels all the same **** Hannity and Tucker do.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I prefer ex-Presidents who don't have to clarify their position on golden showers, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I prefer ex-Presidents who don't have to clarify their position on golden showers, okay?
              What you got against "alternative lifestyles of the rich and famous"?

Don't tell me you're golden-shower-phobic.

Well then **** on you.

:-D
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I prefer ex-Presidents who don't have to clarify their position on golden showers, okay?
                For someone not into them, he does seem to think and talk about them an awful lot.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

For someone not into them, he does seem to think and talk about them an awful lot.
                  Actually smart. Don’t let anyone else move the narrative
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• It’s starting: https://therecord.media/sinclair-tv-...omware-attack/

There should be mass arrests in the next 24 hours and Trump will be back in office sometime by the middle of the week.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      It’s starting: https://therecord.media/sinclair-tv-...omware-attack/

There should be mass arrests in the next 24 hours and Trump will be back in office sometime by the middle of the week.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• After a password reset..."Nobody will guess Password1"
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          After a password reset..."Nobody will guess Password1"
                          "I have the same combination on my luggage!"
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

maybe he thinks they’re talking about when his hair dye runs down his face?
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• I apparently missed some news back in 2016, but back then, apparently there was accusations of a covert connection between Trump Co servers and two Russian servers. Where real researchers concluded that there was some connection that was intentionally tried to be hidden.

So that accusation was part of an allegation of some lawyer that dumpy put into place to attempt to make dumpy look bad. And it just was an accusation of a person in the justice dept, not any of the researchers- but in the document was some reasonably specific accusations against the researchers and their firms.

Well, those researchers have lashed back at this dumpy appt that the accusations that it was all made up and none of them agreed is 100% false, and they have emails that prove that that they all thought it was real, and that any reasonable professional would agree with them.

Dumpy servers covertly connected to russian billionaires connected to putin. Hm.

But I'm sure that sic is more concerned with Clinton's personal servers that spent hours and hours being investigated that has lead to nothing, since both nothing was leaked nor was anything actually under serious risk.

I'm sure the covert connection between dumpy and putin will be excused off as being legal since he was president and could declare it legal. Even though actual information was passed, and it was covered up. That actual info passed is not as bad as a possible threat that never happened.

This will certainly get deeper. Seeing the reaction, I very much hope this goes to court, as it's appears that the accusation of mud slinging that is somehow criminal is going to backfire into exposing actual illegal communication.

Someone needs to remind me how a close connection with Russia is such a great idea, that their interference with our entire country is a thing that is not only accepted, but something we should cover up and not know about. This being the same country that has leaders who date back to the USSR when we were pointing nukes at and accusing all of them as being evil.

(trump, Alfa bank, and Spectrum Health- the bank name sucks for the Italian car maker)

Comment

• Sic is the biggest coward this board has. A liberal can fart In the wind and hell all of a sudden be here asking paragraphs of questions.

Trump hiding 700 pages of evidence from the jan 6 insurrection. SC has dismantled womens rightd and will now gut the EPA. Voter suppression is the norm for a non blue state.

will we hear any comment on that like we heard about Hillary’s emails or Kamala’s laugh? No. But he’ll fly back to post when Alec Baldwin farts or a woman giggles too much

Comment

Working...
                                X