This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    You know it's legit when they misspell "Pescara" multiple times! https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...765252/photo/1
    Different ways too...just like Trump's lawyers always did.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump is invoking "Executive Privilege" to prevent his staff from testifying. Private citizens are not allowed to do that all they can do is ask the current Executive to do so. Biden and the DOJ said no.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Trump is invoking "Executive Privilege" to prevent his staff from testifying. Private citizens are not allowed to do that all they can do is ask the current Executive to do so. Biden and the DOJ said no.
        Nice stall tactic. It probably will find it's way to the Supreme's. The Supreme's love power so they'll probably cave.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Nice stall tactic. It probably will find it's way to the Supreme's. The Supreme's love power so they'll probably cave.
          I dunno, I would expect the first judge who comes across it to say "**** no" and any appeals judge to say "of course **** no", so it never makes it even remotely that far.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I dunno, I would expect the first judge who comes across it to say "**** no" and any appeals judge to say "of course **** no", so it never makes it even remotely that far.
            You can always keep appealing, no matter how many ****s the lower courts give.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

You can always keep appealing, no matter how many ****s the lower courts give.
              Don't the courts have to say "yeah I guess we'll hear your appeal" versus "gtfo"?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• A court would have to decide to hear it and there would need to be an injunction put in place I would think.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Are his people still trying to hide from being served subpoenas? Saw that report a few days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Are his people still trying to hide from being served subpoenas? Saw that report a few days ago.
                    He "forbade" them to comply.

Because he apparently believes he can do that.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Scavino is still in hiding per my post yesterday.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He "forbade" them to comply.

Because he apparently believes he can do that.
                        Apparently, he can, since that's what they're doing.

Trump is their King.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Let's see. We have Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz saying Turtle Boy is a ****wit coward for caving on the faith and credit of the United States. We have Josh Hawley saying that the DOJ is wrong for protecting School Board members across the country from violence, and we have a Congressman from Arizona who still does not believe Biden won in Arizona.

And yet we still have 50% of the people in this country who will gladly pull the level for these clowns.

Is there any doubt we will be part of China some time in the future. We're ceding power to them every single day.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Is there any doubt we will be part of China some time in the future. We're ceding power to them every single day.
                            Good Lord.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Good Lord.
                              Can you honestly state that the United States has a functioning Government right now? Cause I can't. Have you seen the videos from School Board meetings lately? Have you seen how every single Republican in the Senate votes in lockstep for insanity? Even Mitt Romney won't raise the debt ceiling. Do you know what happens to our country if we default on our debt? Tim Pawlenty tried really hard to do the very same thing in Minnesota. Our credit rating did go down. US Defaults on the debt every retirement account in the country evaporates.

Comment

Can you honestly state that the United States has a functioning Government right now? Cause I can't. Have you seen the videos from School Board meetings lately? Have you seen how every single Republican in the Senate votes in lockstep for insanity? Even Mitt Romney won't raise the debt ceiling. Do you know what happens to our country if we default on our debt? Tim Pawlenty tried really hard to do the very same thing in Minnesota. Our credit rating did go down. US Defaults on the debt every retirement account in the country evaporates.
                                Given that most of our debt is owned by rich Americans, the gap just increases. Dirty little secret about the national debt that most think China owns.

Cutting taxes for the rich is a double bonus for them- less taxes and more guaranteed tax free bonds.

Comment

Working...
                                X