Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, like, cmon. Do you suppose they proofread that and said "yes that sounds correct". Maybe the dementia test should be ordering the steps correctly. (Hint: bombing would always come last.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      So you take away the troops' equipment, then you bomb them, and then you bring them home! https://twitter.com/AndrewFeinberg/s...00925165633541
      Well he does think that soldiers are idiots...

I find it rather hilarious that now it is considered "woke" to study your enemies.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Annapolis, West Point, and the War College. All hardcore Lefty PoMo.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Wee Donnie One-term's big beautiful wall destroyed by monsoon rains and flooding in Arizona.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Wee Donnie One-term's big beautiful wall destroyed by monsoon rains and flooding in Arizona.

Gee. That's not going to keep anyone out.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://news.yahoo.com/trump-gripes-...065654358.html

Ungrateful American Jews just don't appreciate him doing something to fulfill American evangelicals belief in an apocalyptic battle where half of the Jews will die. There's no pleasing some people!

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Sorry to drag TFG off page 5, but JFC do we have any prosecutors left who are willing to put in the work?

Trump tower is losing tenants, the ones they have are seriously behind in rent, and the bank put their loan on a watch list. You know who is paying a **** ton of rent, on time?

That’s right - Trump’s PAC. $38k per month for 3 employees who often work from home.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...=NEWSSTAND0001
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Hey, the rubes wanna give Donnie money so he can funnel it on to himself, I say, what's the big deal?

At least it ain't my taxpayer money any more. Well, except that that he's using to give his kids extra Secret Service protection.

Comment

Hey, the rubes wanna give Donnie money so he can funnel it on to himself, I say, what's the big deal?

At least it ain't my taxpayer money any more. Well, except that that he's using to give his kids extra Secret Service protection.
                    He’s the real follower of Christ, just ask joe

Comment

Hey, the rubes wanna give Donnie money so he can funnel it on to himself, I say, what's the big deal?

I just want his *** in jail or a grave (natural causes - keep your shirt on) before 2024. Actually, now that I think about it - June of 2024 during the midst of a raging controversy over who would be his running mate would be just about perfect.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        He’s the real follower of Christ, just ask joe
                        I just wanna know if joe has ever taken Tylenol, Sudafed, ibuprofen, Pepto Bismol, or Maalox? Or a number of other commonly prescribed or used medications? Preparation H?

Cause all of those were developed, tested or produced using descendent lines of old fetal cells.

Just like the way the Covid vaccines were. Looks like joe's got some cancelling to do. Cause, you know, the baybeez!! So innocent. So precious.

Comment

I just wanna know if joe has ever taken Tylenol, Sudafed, ibuprofen, Pepto Bismol, or Maalox? Or a number of other commonly prescribed or used medications? Preparation H?

Cause all of those were developed, tested or produced using descendent lines of old fetal cells.

Just like the way the Covid vaccines were. Looks like joe's got some cancelling to do. Cause, you know, the baybeez!! So innocent. So precious.
                          Huh

https://apple.news/AxPx9NCjNQbK0JI782QJvXA

"A hospital system in Arkansas is making it a bit more difficult for staff to receive a religious exemption from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate. The hospital is now requiring staff to also swear off extremely common medicines, such as Tylenol, Tums, and even Preparation H, to get the exemption.
                          The list includes Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, aspirin, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, ibuprofen, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, albuterol, Preparation H, MMR vaccine, Claritin, Zoloft, Prilosec OTC, and azithromycin."

I like it. Make a note in their records that all prescriptions for acetaminophen, Lipitor, albuterol, and the rest of them will not be covered or allowed to be filled. Because, you know, it would violate their beliefs.
                          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-19-2021, 12:26 PM.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...there-n1278653

GOP wants a recount of the votes in a NV county for the 2016 election. No, not that county. Not that one either. Or that one. No, the 12th largest county with 5.5K people they already won by 20 points. Yes, that's the secret to flipping the state!

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...there-n1278653

GOP wants a recount of the votes in a NV county for the 2016 election. No, not that county. Not that one either. Or that one. No, the 12th largest county with 5.5K people they already won by 20 points. Yes, that's the secret to flipping the state!
                              Sounds completely logical.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Someone is making money off this...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X