• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Trump press release calling Tom Brady a traitor in 3…2….1

https://mobile.***********/MattGertz...14743322062858
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.c...ock-trump.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Also, why do they even still offer a Lee plate in 2021 Virginia? Yeesh.
      That's why it's perfect. It's trolling VA for still having that garbage.

We also have NO KILL DUH BABEEZ!!!! vanity plates.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• You know what happened the last time Trump got roasted publicly this bad? He ran for President...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

You know what happened the last time Trump got roasted publicly this bad? He ran for President...
          I guarantee that he just assumes the 2024 Republican spot is his for the taking if he chooses. He's gonna start legitimately campaigning anytime now.
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I guarantee that he just assumes the 2024 Republican spot is his for the taking if he chooses. He's gonna start legitimately campaigning anytime now.
            Given all of the news that he was paying for much of the crowds, is the current grift going to pay for attendees?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

He'll do all the campaigning, with all the media coverage, rallies, and sucking up to him his narcissistic person can handle, without actually running.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I don't see him being able to back down though. As the rallies continue, he will think that he can still win.

No way he says that he's gonna vote for _______ on the R Ticket.

Again, I'm all for him splitting the R vote. But I don't see him throwing in the towel on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

He'll do all the campaigning, with all the media coverage, rallies, and sucking up to him his narcissistic person can handle, without actually running.
                  Which is legally perilous, because you become subject to FEC regulations the moment that you decide, in your own mind's eye, to run. Not when you set up a committee or make an announcement, but when you decide.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Which is legally perilous, because you become subject to FEC regulations the moment that you decide, in your own mind's eye, to run. Not when you set up a committee or make an announcement, but when you decide.
                    While you're right, it's about as un-enforceable as you can get. All they need to do is never say they're running. Let the underlings discuss but as long as Trump and his upper leadership don't discuss it openly, how can you prove that they're going to run?
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Legal talk aside, doing the above would be the death of the Republican ticket.

Dumpy gets all the DERPs behind him. It gets to Primary Season. The DERPs never see Dumpy on a ballot. They start another insurrection to get "their guy Dump" on the ballot.

How does the Republican Party exist through this scenario?

Comment

• RaceBoarder - I fully expect to see him on the ballots in 2024. I just think he'll do a couple of years of "off-the-books" campaigning first. Trump sees every legal boundary as a constraint only for suckers, and he's no sucker.
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• https://***********/PhilipRucker/sta...23494513922049
                          @PhilipRucker
                          When @CarolLeonnig and I asked Trump why he repeatedly told the public things that were not true, he said, “Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.” A more beautiful word.

Comment

• This is beyond criminal, or at least it should be.

If they're going to go after him on taxes, they better find the set of books labeled "Never Show to the IRS".

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

While you're right, it's about as un-enforceable as you can get. All they need to do is never say they're running. Let the underlings discuss but as long as Trump and his upper leadership don't discuss it openly, how can you prove that they're going to run?
                              That's what I'm saying.

He'll go through everything as if he's running, just to bask in the adoration of the press and his disciples, without ever actually coming out and saying he's running.

He doesn't want the "job" of president anyway, never did. He just wants the legal protections and the attention. And the grift

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                This is beyond criminal, or at least it should be.

If they're going to go after him on taxes, they better find the set of books labeled "Never Show to the IRS".
                                But.........but.........he never took a salary as president.

Comment

Working...
                                X