This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    So dump called Merkel a “*****” and a “f-ing kraut”.

weird how so many conservative men don’t like women in power
    They just hate women.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1416967562643058691

A former Trump administration official is calling the Republican Party the “No. 1 national security threat."

Miles Taylor, a former Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official, made the comment during a Thursday interview on MSNBC’s “The Reid Out.”

“I’ve spent my whole career not as a political operative. I’ve never worked on a campaign in my life other than campaigning against Trump. I’m a national security guy. I’ve worked in national security against ISIS, al Qaeda and Russia,” Taylor said.

“And the No. 1 national security threat I’ve ever seen in my life to this country’s democracy is the party that I’m in — the Republican Party. It is the No. 1 security national security threat to the United States of America,” he said.

Taylor further warned that the House would become a “haunted House” if the GOP regains control of the lower chamber. He added that if Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) became Speaker, it would represent former President “Trump’s hand on that Speaker’s gavel.”

“If Kevin McCarthy continues to pay homage to a twice-impeached presidential loser, I think should give all Americans pause and make them worry about the future of this country and national security,” Taylor concluded.
      He couldn't comment further as he was clutching his pearls too tightly!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1416967562643058691

He couldn't comment further as he was clutching his pearls too tightly!
        Why any thinking person doesn't fear for the sustainability of this republic is beyond me.

We look in so many ways just like Europe did between the two world wars of the 20th century. The right (not just trump, but the party of trump, the party of the right, and the right in general) is using many of the same tools to lay the groundwork for subverting our legally elected government. Lies, each bigger and bolder than the last being repeated over and over again, in ways that will reach critical masses of people. Private armies of thugs (Oath Keepers, Proud Boys) there to supplement the PUBLIC armies of thugs (our police departments in all areas of the country) being used to scare people into submission. A main source (trump himself) spewing endless propaganda that is unchecked by many sources of information, and at the very least spread by so called responsible sources who fear if they don't cover him they will be accused of bias and lose all their viewers and their commercial revenue. Current holders of public office who are literally afraid to speak up because they fear doing so will put their lives in danger. Other current office holders who refuse to speak up because protecting their seat is all they care about (even if they THINK that be remaining in office they can work for the good of the people from the inside). Finally, we live in a country where there are dozens of reasons that people do not even have the time to seek out the real truth.

Anyone who thinks we are different from any other country or civilization that failed is naive beyond belief. Frankly, we're already 50% of the way there. A little further and the inertia of the train will be impossible to stop in time. Look for it to derail sometime around early 2025. Those of us who predicted existential disaster during the first trump presidency will be right. We were just off a few years.

Now I'm going to go back to clutching MY pearls.

Comment

• Kep, this you?

https://mobile.twitter.com/clapifyou...65508996190217

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wow. Just wow. Long, slow clap.

The owner of that vehicle is going to be murdered.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• As hilarious as that is, I'm kinda surprised the Virginia DMV didn't reject that vanity plate application. They could pretty easily argue that it's obviously intended to be provocative and might lead to a road incident that threatens the safety of the driver, occupants, and other drivers. Same reason why a neo-Nazi can't have a 'HEILHTLR' plate and a BLM activist can't have an 'ACAB' plate.

Also, why do they even still offer a Lee plate in 2021 Virginia? Yeesh.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-20-2021, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  As hilarious as that is, I'm kinda surprised the Virginia DMV didn't reject that vanity plate application. They could pretty easily argue that it's obviously intended to be provocative and might lead to a road incident that threatens the safety of the driver, occupants, and other drivers. Same reason why a neo-Nazi can't have a 'HEILHTLR' plate and a BLM activist can't have an 'ACAB' plate.

Also, why do they even still offer a Lee plate in 2021 Virginia? Yeesh.
                  Virginia just slipped blue over the last dozen years or so. It'll take another decade to to erase Jim Crow from everything that was plastered there from 1964-2004.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Trump press release calling Tom Brady a traitor in 3…2….1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattGertz...14743322062858

Comment

• Biden having these events at the White House and everyone wearing aviators is kinda funny.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Trump press release calling Tom Brady a traitor in 3…2….1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattGertz...14743322062858
                        That was awesome.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• That is A+ level trolling. I expect lots of burning Brady Jersey videos on Twitter soon!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Thomas Barrack, Trump ally who chaired inaugural committee, indicted in foreign lobbying case

NEW YORK — Thomas J. Barrack, a longtime friend to former president Donald Trump and a billionaire businessman, was arrested on Tuesday for violating foreign lobbying laws, obstructing justice and making false statements, officials said Tuesday.

Barrack, whose primary residence is in Los Angeles, was taken into custody in California and indicted on foreign lobbying charges related to his dealings with the United Arab Emirates, according to an indictment unsealed Tuesday afternoon.
                            He and two other defendants are accused of acting and conspiring to act as agents of the UAE between April 2016 and April 2018. Officials also alleged that Barrack lied to FBI agents in 2019 during an interview about his dealings with the UAE. He did not immediately return a request for comment Tuesday.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

should have sent a poet
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "Whaddaout HUNTERRRR!!1!1!!"

-Right-wing Twitter (except we're totally shadowbanned, guys)

Comment

Working...
                                X