Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that was Wee Donnie One-term's plan. Congress had to certify the election on 1/6, and if somehow because of the insurrection, they weren't able to complete that task until 1/7 or later, he was then going to court and argue that since it wasn't certified on the proper day according to the laws, then it was invalid, and he was still president.

Why he called Rep congressmen and told them to keep delaying, even while they were under attack.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The most insane thing was that the term ends on 1/20 whether there is a new President confirmed or not. He was out. Period.

I really think he watched House of Cards and thought it was real life.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        ... Russia is as good at faking an intelligence operation as they are actually performing an intelligence operation.
        Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Isn't running a fake intelligence operation performing an intelligence operation? (They're just good at intel ops, any flavor. Probably best in the world save for maybe China, or Mossad.)
          Yes, but I think you understand the difference between an actual operation and simply planting the idea that you ran an actual operation. They can be equally as effective depending on your goal.

Do you want <pick a candidate> to win? Then you probably have actually do stuff for that to happen.
          Do you not really care who wins but just want to spoil the ground and poison any goodwill? Well, you have to do some things, but way way way less, and most importantly you need to get "caught" doing it.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• The sad thing about Racists and people who pretend to not vote for them- in spite of ALL of the intel services saying very clearly that russia and vladdy have stuck their nose into the election process, mostly for dumpy (to create havoc), they STILL believe that when vladdy says the didn't do anything, they still believe it.

To the point that they STILL down play what happened, including info that is STILL coming out.

Add in the very obvious break in security that dumpy did in office, multiple times, including to the ruskies- remember HE even admitted doing it.

Still, the risk of Secretary Clinton's emails are more important than that.

sic- when are you going to actually look at the impact on US National security? As opposed to just lean on the people you don't like? You have not made a SINGLE post about the massive leaks in our security over the last 5 years, other than to deny it. This after going to bat for the hours and hours and hours of hearings over Secretary Clinton. You could deny it all you want, but you are just another partisan hack who lusts for power for your people.

Comment

• Dump had obviously been groomed for decades just like any moron with money (?) in his position is by every intel organization. I'm sure we have the equivalent throughout Russia and China (and probably our allies) and they in turn have them here. Dump is a perfect target: feckless, deeply psychological damaged, financially desperate, in a word: a defenseless loser.

It was merely a miracle when he actually became President. I'm sure they never in their wildest vodka-supercharged dreams believed they'd actually land a Manchurian candidate. He was merely supposed to poison the well for Hillary.

I'll bet most of their high level meetings consisted of weighing the benefits of decapitating America against the risk that the **** up and his cronies might actually end the world.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                The most insane thing was that the term ends on 1/20 whether there is a new President confirmed or not. He was out. Period.

I really think he watched House of Cards and thought it was real life.
                This. If that was his plan he had a worthless plan. The Constitution is clear no court would have violated that. (The Supremes would have either refused to hear it or skunked him)

His only shot was getting it to the House and that ship sailed when all the states certified.

Nothing short of a GOP/Military/Judicial coup would have worked and he needed all three and perfect planning. Using the LARPers was a losing cause...which fits cause he is a fat dumb ****ing loser.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...054422018?s=19

One man allegedly told the other in January, “I want to blow up a democrat building bad,” adding later “after the 20th we go to war,” in reference to President Biden’s Inauguration. https://t.co/KLKn9KvTz8
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So dump called Merkel a “*****” and a “f-ing kraut”.

weird how so many conservative men don’t like women in power

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      So dump called Merkel a “*****” and a “f-ing kraut”.

weird how so many conservative men don’t like women in power
                      It's weird and yet not surprising at all. They consider women incubators. That's pretty much it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Man the details coming out about the Insurrection and the final days of Trump's diarrhea of a Presidency are crazy! For example:

https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/sta...08311534641157

https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1415713425561473035

https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/s...68238353862657

But. Her. ****ing. EMAILS!
                        I don't why I am continually amazed at just how un-tethered from reality republicans and the right have become. But for some stupid reason I am.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/...001289742?s=21

this is absolutely delicious.

oreilly is apparently furious that they haven't been able to sell seats

look at the seating map on the tweet
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/...001289742?s=21

this is absolutely delicious.

oreilly is apparently furious that they haven't been able to sell seats

look at the seating map on the tweet
                            MAGA rallies have been almost always free for 5 years. Why would anyone pay cash money for the Greatest Hits? Even Trumpers are going to blow that off.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Actually they were less than free since many of them had people paid or bussed in. I am guessing Craigslist ads for sign holders are coming soon.

What I heard was O'Reilly was more mad it was being reported that sales were slow basically denying what Ticketmaster has on their site.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 07-17-2021, 09:06 AM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Given that O'Reilly will get an Irish temper over just about anything, including a fcking cue card he doesn't like, it's not really surprising.

Comment

Working...
                                X