Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What frustrates me about this is that Russia is as good at faking an intelligence operation as they are actually performing an intelligence operation.

This story could be any number of these options, or even a combination of them:
    • 100% absolutely true, as is
    • 100% falsification from someone feeding the Guardian (who's been no friend of Trump)
    • 100% false but manufactured by the Kremlin and fed to the Guardian
      • there are like a thousand permutations of this as well
    • ... probably 10 other possibilities

I don't disbelieve it. I also don't know that I believe it. It confirms my bias way too much to just... trust as accurate.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I believe it... and I believe they let it leak to **** off Trump and cause more chaos. Putin always had a plan.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 38DD.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-report-2021-7
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          More confirmation that Putin was right. dump is so dumb and unhinged that he somehow thinks what he says won't make it to a book?

And it's even more amazing that someone like that is SO worshiped by so many people. (makes one laugh when you remember the abuse Obama supporters go)

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            The hilarious thing is with guys like Wolff he gave interviews, then articles came out talking about how the reporter had found out all sorts of scummy stuff, and then Dump granted them more interviews. He genuinely believes he is smart and can redirect them.

Dump is so stupid he has no idea he is stupid.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The hilarious thing is with guys like Wolff he gave interviews, then articles came out talking about how the reporter had found out all sorts of scummy stuff, and then Dump granted them more interviews. He genuinely believes he is smart and can redirect them.

Dump is so stupid he has no idea he is stupid.
              That's because prior to 2015, anyone granting him interviews were people who could be buffaloed by Trump's babbling because they were just fluff articles about Trump the businessman.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah he used to be able to control the narrative before he was President. Now every journalist knows all they have to do is say a few nice things about him and he will tell them everything they want to know.

Putin figured that out in 2016.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

So... congratulations Mr. Trump. You do not have dementia. I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I'd never heard of it but I just spent the better part of a couple of days working it into my software system for our emergency room and geriatric psych areas.

I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      I disagree. I think it *is* an IQ test - if you take it, and then brag about passing it, then congratulations - you're dumber than a box of hammers.
                      What's the joke? "Social media is an IQ test. If you post you fail." ;-)
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Heyooooooooo

Comment

• Dump's intelligence level is not concerning; it's the 65 mil.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Putin was part of the communist secret police they so hate.... How can they be so irrational to not remember that?
                            Russia. Pretty much pure bred white. And they know how to deal with the Chechnyans and the other mudblood types.

Its pretty simple when you get right down to it.
                            Last edited by rufus; 07-15-2021, 02:14 PM.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                              Oh, so coincidentally enough, I actually saw the cognitive test that Trump has been crowing about "acing". It's the MOCA - "Montreal Cognitive Assessment". It is not an IQ test, it's used to test dementia and other cognitive impairments. I'm sure Psych could explain much better than I could, but as far as I can tell it measures whether you are or not cognitively impaired, and if so by how much. Normies would all "ace" it because normies aren't impaired.

I’ll be honest, I knew the MOCA was a dementia test, but that’s about the extent of my knowledge. Most of my experience has been with adolescents, with the occasional adult substance abuse/dual diagnosis (but not dementia related) mixed in. When I was a teenager, I worked with the geriatric population more, but I was merely a caregiver, who miraculously was allowed to pass narcotics before that sh-t got tightened up in the early/mid-2000s.

Comment

• Man the details coming out about the Insurrection and the final days of Trump's diarrhea of a Presidency are crazy! For example:

https://twitter.com/CarolLeonnig/sta...08311534641157

“I know you guys too well. You’ll fly him to Alaska if you have a chance. Don’t do it.” As VP Pence hid in Capitol basement Jan 6, his aides feared Secret Service would try to fly him far away to stop him from certifying the vote. #IAloneCanFixIt
                                https://twitter.com/EmGusk/status/1415713425561473035

"Trump...didn’t express any hope that Pence was okay. He didn’t try to call the vice president to check on him. He just stayed in the dining room watching television."
                                https://twitter.com/selectedwisdom/s...68238353862657

the VP was giving orders to military while POTUS watched violence on TV "As Pence gave orders to the military, the actual commander in chief was effectively AWOL. Trump spent the afternoon glued to the television watching the drama unfold."
                                But. Her. ****ing. EMAILS!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X