This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    There is a Christian equivalent of Dump.
    They are not Christian, so it can't be that. I'm tired of these Racists flying the Christian flag, when they are such horrible people.

Comment

There is a Christian equivalent of Dump.
      Is he referring to chuck grassley? I might believe that

Comment

• Hey Chick did pushups or something the other day he is fine.

Plus his tweets are a glimpse into the mind of someone slipping into senility. They will be studied for generations!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I sorta give him credit for actually using twitter himself instead of having a staffer do it.

That, or his staffer has a very tough job trying to write in that voice all the time.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Maybe the wrote a translation program ;^)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

They are not Christian, so it can't be that. I'm tired of these Racists flying the Christian flag, when they are such horrible people.
              Evangelicals that have so thoroughly embraced Trump really mystify me. I get Christians that turned up their nose and voted for the Republican Candidate because liberals and abortion and whatever, but so many have so thoroughly embraceda man that is so completely anathema to Christ and his teachings.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Evangelicals that have so thoroughly embraced Trump really mystify me. I get Christians that turned up their nose and voted for the Republican Candidate because liberals and abortion and whatever, but so many have so thoroughly embraceda man that is so completely anathema to Christ and his teachings.
                Cause its not about Christ and his teachings. Its about money and power.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Cause its not about Christ and his teachings. Its about money and power.
                  The last sincere Christian was Jesus. Everybody else has had an agenda. Even Saint Francis who was nice.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Tpaw pops up from under his rock to spew some both sides crap

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30409359478784

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Tpaw pops up from under his rock to spew some both sides crap

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30409359478784
                      Uh... ok, you can say both sides- but when has ANY of the left- and that goes from center all the way to full communism- that has followed the suggestion of violence? Moreso, attacking the Capitol Building? And murdering a cop (who I still see support the cops signs in Racist areas)?

Even when there are counter protests, the violence starts from the right. So even if there is "talk", the action is very much not both sides.

then again, Nazis will always think fellow Nazis are good.

Comment

• Apparently the sanctions hearing in Michigan is going very, very poorly for Team Kraken.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• There used to be a law that a political party could not advocate the violent overthrow of the United States.

By all rights, the GOP should be barred from office.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The last sincere Christian was Jesus. Everybody else has had an agenda. Even Saint Francis who was nice.
                            If you're talking Frank of Assisi, dude was good with pets, cut 'im a break.

That said, Aquinas would still like a word.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Apparently the sanctions hearing in Michigan is going very, very poorly for Team Kraken.
                              Leave Ron Francis and Dave Hakstol out of this. Oh. Nevermind.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X