No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is his MO - the merits or outcome absolutely do not matter at all. The fact that his fundraising campaign started immediately after he announced this tells you what he's after.

He's grifting. Never kill the grift.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Remember he loves to make a big stink and loudly threaten lawsuits, but then never actually follows through.
      Actual lawsuits require actual dollars and I don't think he could make himself use his grifting money on a multi-year 1st Amendment effort.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Well, I guess I had not seen that one. That is one horrible decision. And it was unanimous. That decision is horrible.
        I think that decision was the correct one. The government shouldn't be banning people from accessing the internet.

However, that case is not even remotely similar to one where Twitter bans Trump.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I think that decision was the correct one. The government shouldn't be banning people from accessing the internet.

However, that case is not even remotely similar to one where Twitter bans Trump.
          Aaah, I see. That makes sense to me now. The Government can't ban you but since they're private companies they can. Everything squares. See, that's why I said I was dumb. That's totally consistent and correct.

Thanks.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            False flag. Sherrod did that damage himself, to blame Trump.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• When the book report is due but you haven't read the book: https://***********/BrianBLevinson/s...69281420902401

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I like how he tries to cover his butt by basically saying "I know in the book they are fake...but what if they weren't!"
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  When the book report is due but you haven't read the book: https://***********/BrianBLevinson/s...69281420902401
                  Holy ****. I thought he was making fun of trump.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I love the replies showing that he's made this mistake numerous times.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Google did it!!

https://mobile.***********/FPWellman...67685760868366

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sai...134452712.html

The former president told Bender during one of their interviews for the book that he was happy about the ban because he believed the prewritten statements his office issued now were "much more elegant."
                        Yes, like the one where he called a horse a "junkie".

"Now I actually have time to make phone calls, and do other things and read papers that I wouldn't read."
                        Narrator: "He did not read any papers."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• https://***********/atrupar/status/1414334068217585666

Trump at CPAC...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sai...134452712.html

Yes, like the one where he called a horse a "junkie".
                            That would be "junky".

Comment

• "You haven't seen those caravans. But you know, you've been watching them"

What, no comment from Sic? He loves it when pols say stupid ****. Has to come running to the board to post about it.

Comment

• There is a Christian equivalent of Dump.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X