X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump is said to have responded: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”
    You know this is one of those remarks that simply passes for conventional wisdom among those people.

Growing up, I knew plenty of white Catholics who would say stuff like this. It's this idea that having a charismatic nationalist leader who talks about The Volk is good, and blaming minorities and foreigners for your problems is acceptable and has a ring of truth, but invading your neighbors is what makes you a bad guy. Hell, Heidegger fell for it and he was pretty smart.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Defund the schools is soon to be the right’s new rallying cry.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Defund the schools is soon to be the right’s new rallying cry.
        It always was. They know their worst enemy is education, like every authoritarian institution that came before them.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I thought a "goatse" was one-hit wonder from about 5 years ago?

I also don't recall any bunghole memes and I have Twitter. =^D

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

The "hands" are photoshopped from "goatse", an early 2000s meme (?). Goatse is a picture of a middle aged dude spreading his arse cheeks and exposing his bum-hole which is rather "large".

The joke here is that Trump's head is where the Bum-Hole is in the original meme.
            Azz-sphincter says what?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If only there was someone who was President for the entire two weeks after the 6th who could have had gained the knowledge of the person who shot Babbitt. For some mysterious reason he didn't give a **** then but now that it's convenient for him to ask to get more PR and money he suddenly cares. (Note: she had it coming, of course, just pointing out how blatantly this is another grift.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Goatse was an incredibly common prank back when I was in college nearly 20 years ago (w t f!!!!!!!!)
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Just a normal tour group!

Comment

• "MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED" says man who becomes part of the 24 hour news cycle every time he opens his fat yap.

Comment

• Trump to sue Facebook, Twitter CEOs over being banned from their platforms

Trump made the announcement at a press conference at his New Jersey golf club Wednesday.
                      https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...aders-n1273225

It is amazing how someone pretty freaking dumb like me understands the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States better than a former President of that United States. It's pathetic and sad that that is the case.

Trump argued that the suspension of his social media accounts amounts to an infringement on the First Amendment's guarantee that speech won't be curtailed by the government.

Fundamental to that case is his relatively novel contention that the major tech firms function as arms of the federal government rather than as private companies.
                      What a ****ing joke this lawsuit is. If any Judge gives it the time of day we are finished.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Remember he loves to make a big stink and loudly threaten lawsuits, but then never actually follows through.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          It is amazing how someone pretty freaking dumb like me understands the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States better than a former President of that United States. It's pathetic and sad that that is the case.
                          Are his lawyers making a ham-fisted reference to this recent (SCOTUS, June 2017) ruling?
                          https://njsbf.org/2020/05/12/access-...0free%20speech.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Are his lawyers making a ham-fisted reference to this recent (SCOTUS, June 2017) ruling?
                            Well, I guess I had not seen that one. That is one horrible decision. And it was unanimous. That decision is horrible.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

No.

Comment

• So when the MyPillow guy and Q-Berts were saying that Trump would be reinstated, they actually meant that they built him a White House Play Set so he could play pretend on NewsMax.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X