This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If he had never been President he would never be in trouble.
    While this is true I wonder if the fact he was president allowed him access to so much 5h!t and so many secrets that so many more people are now afraid of what he knows and how he would use that if the fires surrounding him got too close.

My hope is that he will just simply meet the fate of so many other people who are no longer useful to the Russian mob.

Comment

So Trump had a rally and Meidastouch had a plane fly over with a sign saying "Loserpalooza" which has been trending all night on Twitter :^)

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/stat...92893022298112
      That is awesome.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Lol holy ****

https://twitter.com/kt_so_it_goes/st...148461057?s=21
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's a work of art. And as someone else pointed out, it's too bad ArtDecider quit Twitter. This would have been one to go out on.

And, again, as someone else pointed out, the best part about this is that he had to stare at the original and meticulously trace out the fingers to get those.
            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 07-07-2021, 09:21 AM.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              And, again, as someone else pointed out, the best pet about this is that he had to stare at the original and meticulously trace out the fingers to get those.
              Maybe they (do we know it's a he?) used such a tight zoom they were able to just see the finger border and no, um, context.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Maybe they (do we know it's a he?) used such a tight zoom they were able to just see the finger border and no, um, context.
                lol we can only hope.

either way, their sacrifices are noted.
                Code:

Comment

• Don't think about how the sausage is made.....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Can someone explain this one to me cause I am lost...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can someone explain this one to me cause I am lost...
                      The "hands" are photoshopped from "goatse", an early 2000s meme (?). Goatse is a picture of a middle aged dude spreading his arse cheeks and exposing his bum-hole which is rather "large".

The joke here is that Trump's head is where the Bum-Hole is in the original meme.

Comment

• Thank you! I never was into meme culture...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Thank you! I never was into meme culture...
                          But you spent 10+ years on a hockey forum with Twitch Boy =)

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

But you spent 10+ years on a hockey forum with Twitch Boy =)
                            I didn't say I avoided all of it... though TB and I seemed to rarely cross paths. ;^)

In other news: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...293301764?s=19

They set up his stupid PC to look like the White House. Oh and Newsmax won't call him former PresidePresident they are too busy updating the hot lunch menu. (High school production value)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• A lot of books are hitting the shelves right now promising to tell the shocking untold story about the Trump era—but this outrageous claim is going to be pretty hard to beat. An upcoming book by the Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender recounts a remark from then-President Donald Trump in which he lavished praise on Adolf Hitler. The book—titled Frankly, We Did Win This Election—claims that Trump was talking to his chief of staff John Kelly on a 2018 visit to Europe to mark the centenary of the end of the first world war. Bender reports that Kelly was trying to teach Trump about the history of the conflict and he “connected the dots from the first world war to the second world war and all of Hitler’s atrocities.” Trump is said to have responded: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.” Kelly reportedly chided Trump to his face, telling him: “You cannot ever say anything supportive of Adolf Hitler. You just can’t.”

Liz Harrington, a spokesperson for Trump, said in a statement: “This is totally false. President Trump never said this. It is made up fake news, probably by a general who was incompetent and was fired.”
                              https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/st...368153602?s=19
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...043831810?s=19

Trump's response to a question about what he did on January 6 to try to prevent the rioting he instigated at the Capitol is whatabout antifa and who killed Ashli Babbitt (note how he gets details of Babbitt's shooting wrong)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X