This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Does your circle not involve watching the news?
    Not that news.

I want the Poors to have equality.

I don't want to ever see one.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My old neighbor claimed vaping was even more addictive than the cigs she used to smoke. She and her partner claimed she'd wake up at 4am and squirrel around trying to find the vape pen for an early morning fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        My old neighbor claimed vaping was even more addictive than the cigs she used to smoke. She and her partner claimed she'd wake up at 4am and squirrel around trying to find the vape pen for an early morning fix.
        It's all nicotine. Having done all forms of nicotine including early versions of vape ("e-cigarettes") 10 or 15 years ago, I wouldn't say it's more or less addictive in different forms. What it is, is way more convenient as a vape and therefore easier to keep a steady flow of nicotine in your bloodstream. For example, at your desk or on a plane, you can lean over, drag on your vape behind a cupped hand, and if you hold it in for a minute it's impossible to detect on the exhale. Cigars are just as addictive but much more difficult to partake in planes, elevators, restrooms, etc. without some Karen or Ken getting all upset about the smell.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Not that news.

I want the Poors to have equality.

I don't want to ever see one.
          See, this is the kind of thing that would get you banned from those reddit subs :-D :-D
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

See, this is the kind of thing that would get you banned from those reddit subs :-D :-D
            SO THAT'S BEEN THE PROBLEM!!!

But seriously, I don't really see why. "I think animals should be treated humanely" doesn't mean "I want to share my apartment with a bear."

Bears sh-t all over the place and they don't read. Like the Poors.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

It's all nicotine. Having done all forms of nicotine including early versions of vape ("e-cigarettes") 10 or 15 years ago, I wouldn't say it's more or less addictive in different forms. What it is, is way more convenient as a vape and therefore easier to keep a steady flow of nicotine in your bloodstream. For example, at your desk or on a plane, you can lean over, drag on your vape behind a cupped hand, and if you hold it in for a minute it's impossible to detect on the exhale. Cigars are just as addictive but much more difficult to partake in planes, elevators, restrooms, etc. without some Karen or Ken getting all upset about the smell.
              I never really found cigars addictive, but I also never inhaled the cigar smoke. No way my lungs could handle that.

Comment

• My gf used a vape to quit smoking 5 years ago. She still uses it now with 0% nicotine and is more addicted to that than she was the cigs. Very strange...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AndreaBNYC/statu...224771078?s=19

Weissleberg is charged with Grand Larceny in the second degree
                  Trump Org charged with scheme to defraud in the first degree
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/russchoma/status...981328399?s=19

Prosecutors made pretty clear Trump was in the middle of the scheme Weisselberg was charged with. Trump paid the tuition for Weisselberg's grandkids with a personal check...
                    In court, the prosecutor went so far as to note "The former CEO signed, himself, many of the illegal compensation checks. To put it bluntly this was a sweeping and audacious illegal payments scheme."
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sorry for the triple but rumors out there that Ivanka was paid in the same shady way the CFO was.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This HAS to be it
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This HAS to be it
                          Trump will squeal like he always does. He has avoided prosecution a bunch of times by ratting on people including the Mob. That is why Michael Cohen has been saying for months he will throw his kids under the bus.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Who's he going to trade for his spot? He's the big fish.
                            Code:

Comment

Who's he going to trade for his spot? He's the big fish.
                              His kids. He will play the "I was only a figurehead" card then "anonymously" give the DA or the Feds everything they need to send Cokie Nazi and Beavis away. Probably sprinkle some Giuliani on just for extra sauce. He won't even protect Ivanka...

Hell, if he gets super desperate he will narc on every GOPer he knows as well. If they have him he will throw everyone he can under the bus (anonymously) to avoid the repercussions. Just like the Mob does. If I was part of his administration I would be ****ing freaking out right now because now everything you did is on the table.

Like I said Cohen has been saying this stuff for a while now. My guess is Trump has dirt on everyone he deals with (just like he did back in the day) and will scorch the Earth to avoid time. If I was The Nazi Waltons I would be calling my lawyer and looking to head this off with a deal of my own.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He signed the checks!

"Ivanka and Don Jr. made me do it"
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X