X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    (don't care didn't listen)
    Stop laying down false equivalency and cover for authoritarians who are destroying democracy.

This is it, dude. This is your time. Either you pass that test or fail. It's not my test.

It's the test to be human.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Thank you for your personal insights.
      So what is it, exactly, that you stand for? Just asking a simple question.

I'll even let you dictate the subject.

Comment

• Why are you questioning The Questioneer? They aren't going to answer and aren't interesting in having a real discussion.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Dump fans getting kicked out of more baseball games

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ZPszfqjYtOM9Ns

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Dump fans getting kicked out of more baseball games

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ZPszfqjYtOM9Ns
            This is not going to die and in fact we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. These people are gonna take these beliefs to the grave and that is a frightening thought...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is not going to die and in fact we are just seeing the tip of the iceberg here. These people are gonna take these beliefs to the grave and that is a frightening thought...
              Maybe they’ll hit their graves soon.

Comment

Maybe they’ll hit their graves soon.
                We've removed all the warning labels regarding COVID, so now the ball is in Darwin's court.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

A lot of that started before half the country realized we have a policing problem. Some cities did it in the 80s and 90s to stop anti-abortion groups from protesting in front of the homes of abortion providers.

Frankly, I can't say that I disagree. If you want to have a public protest, that's your right - have it in a busy park, public square, or downtown area. Doing it just off someone's doorstep is targeted harassment of a specific individual just because you disagree with their actions or opinions, and even social media sites have rules in their ToS about that behavior.
                  Tend to agree. The neighbors end up paying a price and that's not acceptable. Obviously it's more than just that. Just my quick take.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So what is it, exactly, that you stand for? Just asking a simple question.

I'll even let you dictate the subject.
                    No one should answer his questions til he gives his stance on say, this

https://mobile.twitter.com/AriBerman...57951301066754

Comment

Thank you for your personal insights.
                      You're welcome. someday I'll regale you with my skills at the firing range, you sanctimonious twat.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is the least we can expect. Gonna get a lot worse once the shooting starts.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

No one should answer his questions til he gives his stance on say, this

https://mobile.twitter.com/AriBerman...57951301066754
                          I honestly wonder if all of that is even legal. It seems pretty crazy that an election can just be overturned, just like in Belarus.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I honestly wonder if all of that is even legal. It seems pretty crazy that an election can just be overturned, just like in Belarus.
                            But there’s fraud! They’ll tell ya

Comment

Reid (D-NV) did it first. <-- historic fact.
                              And at that time PCM and I were saying don't do it because it's Pandora's box.

Who does it next is up for betting in Vegas, because it's speculation; we don't know. If you made me parlay $20, yeah, $15 would be on McConnell. (The other $5 would be on Sen. AOC when she has Schumer's seat and is majority leader; this speculative thing is fun. I see why y'all get off on it.)
                              I think you’re misreading the room here. I’d say 80% of posters want the filibuster abolished, so why would we be upset if Democrats started the process? 80% of us are mad at a handful Democrats for not finishing it now, while there’s still time. It’s not Pandora’s box. The filibuster itself is Pandora’s box. Do other (developed) countries suffer from majority rule in their government? What’s so special about 60 people versus 67 versus 51? 51 = legislation passing. 60 and 67 = inertia, which helps the rich stay, and get, richer.
                              Yeah, whenever the GOP inevitably regains control of the trifecta, having the filibuster gone would mean Republicans could pass whatever they want, but since they only give a **** about tax cuts, and that can be passed through budget reconciliation anyways, what’s the difference? Only Democrats want to pass legislation that requires 60 votes.

Kep, their (Hovey, Sic, etc.) sh-t gets accurately called out all the time on here. You think they care? Just because they deflect and look ****ing stupid doing it, doesn’t mean they’re changing their viewpoints. Sure, they’re knowledgeable on certain subjects, just like all of us, but when they get called out, I can’t say I’ve seen a mea culpa from either of them, much less a changed mind.

Comment

But there’s fraud! They’ll tell ya
                                As we’ve been lectured, as long as it appears to someone, with goodness in his or her heart, that voter fraud is happening, it’s natural, and understandable, to respond by restricting voting access.

Comment

Working...
                                X