This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

How can the laws in place be sufficient if it is so easy to rig the election?
    Amd why are there 7233999 new state laws being introduced

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

dx's assessment and fear is real, and we have the receipts --> Reid's nuclear option becomes McConnell's play toy.

(And don't think the same wouldn't come true regarding filibuster.)
      And here I thought I had a good point.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Here's the problem I have with throwing out the norms. If you have to burn the house down to save it, it's already lost. I'd like to have something to come back to. Throwing out convention and turning any hope of preserving (even the idea of) the DOJ as a nonpolitical dept is a bad idea.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://www.salon.com/2021/06/08/tru...paper_partner/

Former President Donald Trump suggested on Monday that the solution to cyberattacks is to stop using computers.

During an interview on Fox Business, host Stuart Varney asked Trump about how the U.S. should respond to cyberattacks like the one that recently shut down the Colonial Pipeline.

"The way you stop it is you go back to a much more old-fashioned form of accounting and things," Trump said. "You know, I have a son who is so good with computers. He's a young person and he can make these things sing and when you put everything on internet and on all of these machines — you never see a piece of paper — I really think that you have to go back to a different form of accounting, a different form of compiling information."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Didn't he say that about commercial aircraft?
            Code:

Comment

• ... signed "every boomer and older x'er who couldn't be bothered to figure out how to use them computatrons".

He's the proverbial old man shouting at a cloud.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

... signed "every boomer and older x'er who couldn't be bothered to figure out how to use them computatrons".

He's the proverbial old man shouting at OneDrive.
                Fyp
                Code:

Comment

• During an economic forum in St. Petersburg on Friday, [Russian President Vladimir Putin] said the people who violently stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 to stop Congress from certifying Donald Trump's loss were people justifiably angry with the election results. "They came with political demands," he told a moderator during a Q&A session.
                  jfc
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc
                    The gaslighting is just incredible. ***** Riot and Alexei Navalny also had political grievances but they didn't attempt a coup. And how did Putin treat them?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Fyp
                      Ok I laughed at this a lot more than I should have

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/s...23530324353027

State GOPs aren’t telling the feds how they missed millions of Trump Victory dollars passing through their bank accounts to the RNC. Some haven’t acknowledged having those bank accounts. Some never even joined Trump Victory.
                        Remember last year when the Trump Campaign was accused of hiding their spending To The Tune of $170 Million? Well it would seem they laundered it through the state GOPs. and now many of those state GOPs have taken a massive hard right turn and gone full Trump...I wonder why?!?!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He's just so comically dumb: https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021...-him-lose-2020

In another moment Bender writes that Trump held back on focusing his firepower on Biden during the primary stage of the election because he was convinced that the Democratic Party was scheming to switch out now president Biden for a different candidate—such as Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama—over the summer. The source of this conspiracy theory, per Bender, was Dick Morris, a former Clinton White House adviser who was “quietly advising Trump” last year. “Dick Morris told Trump that Biden was too old and too prone to gaffes to be the nominee,” Bender writes, while others in Trumpworld felt Biden would exit the race and be replaced by someone else if Trump began bashing him too hard. “Others said Fox News anchor Sean Hannity expressed concern that Biden would collapse under a sustained attack from Trump.”

According to Bender, Trump also felt that his attack strategy had backfired during the first stage of the Democratic primary. “The president, meanwhile, had often complained that his early attack on [Elizabeth] Warren had damaged her presidential bid, which he regretted because he viewed her as an easier opponent than Biden,” Bender writes. “Now he worried that a heavy blitz of attack ads would hasten the secret plot being hatched by Democrats, and his mind raced with who they might select in Biden’s place.” During a meeting held the month after the coronavirus outbreak hit the U.S., Trump expressed his Biden replacement theory to advisers, saying that Democratic leadership would “realize [Biden is] old, and they’re going to give it to somebody else. They’re going to give it to Hillary, or they’re going to give it to Michelle Obama.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Ok I laughed at this a lot more than I should have
                            I'll admit I laughed out loud when I typed it out.
                            Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Listening to Dick Morris...classic!

Trump is the dumb dude who outsmarts himself trying to make it seem like he knows what he is doing.. He is always looking for the zebra...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I can't figure Morris out. Similar to Ann Coulter, did he just wakeup one morning and realize the easy money is in grifting Republicans and their voters?

Comment

Working...
                                X