X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tweet deleted?

nope, it's there
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Guys I'm starting to think Giuliani might not be a criminal mastermind: https://twitter.com/glennkirschner2/...59131030659072

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Rudy talked to Dump a lot.

Just roll them all up like a mafia prosecution.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Rudy talked to Dump a lot.

Just roll them all up like a mafia prosecution.
          That is fantastic news. Fantastic.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Course not. The only criminal mastermind is Hillary.

Btw, clicked on it, said tweet not available. Gist?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Course not. The only criminal mastermind is Hillary.

Btw, clicked on it, said tweet not available. Gist?
              Try reloading when it does that. Sometimes the first few times it will say not available but then it will show.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Course not. The only criminal mastermind is Hillary.
                Well put. Excellent work.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Parnas and the other dude? And Michael Cohen was on CNN the other night and said he has no doubt Rudy will squeal like a pig to save his own ***.
                  Last edited by rufus; 04-30-2021, 02:24 PM.

Comment

• You know, I don't believe or care. Because NOTHING has happened. I thought the SDNY had crap on Trump and he would be close to an arrest right now. It's been crickets. Same with Matt Gaetz. NOTHING. Are these guys ever going to be held accountable for anything? I'm so disillusioned by this. Sick of seeing info like this with no payoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      You know, I don't believe or care. Because NOTHING has happened. I thought the SDNY had crap on Trump and he would be close to an arrest right now. It's been crickets. Same with Matt Gaetz. NOTHING. Are these guys ever going to be held accountable for anything? I'm so disillusioned by this. Sick of seeing info like this with no payoff.
                      Any time you hear "arrests imminent" you know you can ignore whoever said that. The Feds move on their own pace and they take their sweet time on anything.

I don't know if anything will come of any of this, but I've learned never to get my hopes up.

edit: also, a Daily Beast article is not necessarily slam dunk evidence.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Roger Stone is feeling a bit sweaty again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          He always looks like that. Master Race, donchaknow?

(That link failed. Dunno if it's your link or just twitter being funky).
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Look, just cause this guy went to Stone and offered him Bitcoin for a pardon, and Stone was all good with that, while actually never intending to help the guy, seems pretty much ballpark territory for a scumbag like Stone.

Comment

• Yeah the thing to remember (and i am sure uno has said around here) is that the feds will always take their time because they don't go to court and risk losing. If you look at federal trial records conviction rates are high which is why defendents plead out a lot. According to THIS:

The Pew Research Center funded a study into federal conviction rates last year. Its researchers discovered that only 2% of federal cases ever make it to trial. They also determined that at least 90% of federal defendants end up pleading guilty. Only 8% of those cases that are filed by the U.S. Attorney’s office end up being dismissed.

All but .04% of the cases that the federal government files end up in a conviction. This means only 320 of the 79,704 defendants that were charged in 2018 ended up being acquitted of their charges.
                              The Feds don't make the big moves until it is a slam dunk or they have enough to bully a plea. They have all their ducks in a row, have back ups for the ducks and could argue the case blindfolded.

note: that doesn't mean anything will come of any of this...but if the Feds have people cooperating AND they got a warrant to go after Rudy they have more than just conjecture and hearsay. He is a very public figure and former political big wig (not to mention well known attorney in his own right) the blow back on such a thing would be huge. They obviously felt pretty confident they had enough to not look foolish.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He always looks like that. Master Race, donchaknow?

(That link failed. Dunno if it's your link or just twitter being funky).
                                Worked for me...maybe reload your browser.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X