This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Ronna's probably throwing a big chunk of donor cash Donnie's way so she can keep using his image.

The grift is all that matters.
    Exactly.

This isn't normal politics, it's "nice party ya got there be a shame if somethin' 'appened to it."

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They could have fought the cease and desist and probably won. They don't want to. That is your fatal flaw, you think Trump is holding them hostage but they are the ones putting on the blindfold, binding their own wrists and jumping in the van. It wasnt like they werent going to throw money at Trump and his PAC anyways.

They got what they wanted, and did it without having to put up any fight. So did Trump.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        but they are the ones putting on the blindfold, binding their own wrists and jumping in the van
        I don't exactly agree with you but my god this is an awesome image. :-)
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• CNN had a story about Rep Kunzinger (sp?) who is going against the rest of the Racist party over dumpy. And some of the tube of U comments are interesting, as if he's admirable at all. His stated turning point was the election in November and Jan 6.

As if none of that was predictable 4 years ago. dumpy was very clear that he would not accept a loss to Secretary Clinton, so it's not as if what happen in November was surprising what so ever. Let alone Jan 6.

If he pointed this out back in 2017 at the start of the term, he would have courage. This is just being less of a coward.

I would post that on the video, but too public.

Comment

• Kinzinger...and sorry but I think you are completely wrong. He knows his opposition since the 6th (and it is vocal and often) puts him in peril to be primaried and he doesn't care. He started a PAC just to protect the GOPers who are NeverTrumpers and voted with him to Impeach. He and I don't agree politically much at all but he is definitely acting courageous. As has been pointed out here before people in his own family dislike him over his stance now.

We can't just spit in the face of people who are late to the party. He has admitted he was wrong and is taking actions to fight Trump and his cronies in the GOP. If we want to defeat that Fascist Wing we need him and his ilk.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I would agree that the republicans (especially the ones who are not retiring) who voted to impeach or convict were acting with sense of country and duty before party. Of course we must remember that almost 95% of the republicans in the House and Senate did not vote to impeach or convict so the party is still virtually entirely garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Kinzinger...and sorry but I think you are completely wrong. He knows his opposition since the 6th (and it is vocal and often) puts him in peril to be primaried and he doesn't care. He started a PAC just to protect the GOPers who are NeverTrumpers and voted with him to Impeach. He and I don't agree politically much at all but he is definitely acting courageous. As has been pointed out here before people in his own family dislike him over his stance now.

We can't just spit in the face of people who are late to the party. He has admitted he was wrong and is taking actions to fight Trump and his cronies in the GOP. If we want to defeat that Fascist Wing we need him and his ilk.
                I'm tired of them pretending to "take the high road"- when they were following the low one for 4 years. He wasn't a never dumper until the election night.

It was not shocking or even surprising that dumpy did what he did. To pretend that is just old.

Ok, he's in opposition, fine- I have a little less contempt. I will never admire someone who comes that late to the party when the signs were so obvious for so long.

And it's horrible that he claims that there are other racist party members who back him behind closed doors- that's total cowardice.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  I would agree that the republicans (especially the ones who are not retiring) who voted to impeach or convict were acting with sense of country and duty before party. Of course we must remember that almost 95% of the republicans in the House and Senate did not vote to impeach or convict so the party is still virtually entirely garbage.
                  Where have they been for 4 years?

We used to not think Russia was an ally what so ever, until dumpy came along and forced people in line. We used to not talk with terrorists until dumpy thought it was cool to talk to N Korea like an equal. Many republicans had integrity, even if greedy, until dumpy came along. This party just enabled dumpy to be the POS that he was clearly going to be the whole time.

They went far enough to not really accept an apology, yet. Too much damage to the country.

It's great that he has gotten out of the cult. Should not have even gotten into it.

Comment

• Amazing how one woman of color can turn the US conservative movement into monarchists.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Amazing how one woman of color can turn the US conservative movement into monarchists.
                      You'd think they would be more concerned with Prince Andrew given how much global pedophile rings are their big worry!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Amazing how one woman of color can turn the US conservative movement into monarchists.
                        It really ****es me off that we have no choice but to work with these clowns.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• 13K American Airlines workers will not be furloughed thanks to the stimulus: https://twitter.com/petemuntean/stat...35914696699911
                          14K United Airlines workers will not be furloughed thanks to the stimulus: https://twitter.com/petemuntean/stat...49513167048709

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I'm tired of them pretending to "take the high road"- when they were following the low one for 4 years. He wasn't a never dumper until the election night.

It was not shocking or even surprising that dumpy did what he did. To pretend that is just old.

Ok, he's in opposition, fine- I have a little less contempt. I will never admire someone who comes that late to the party when the signs were so obvious for so long.

And it's horrible that he claims that there are other racist party members who back him behind closed doors- that's total cowardice.
                            He's a Republican, so by definition he's going to be a sociopath on a minimum of 51% of issues.

Take what he gives us, it costs nothing. Who cares that he's a hypocrite? All the rich Dems who live in Alexandria and oppose UBI and Single Payer are hypocrites too.

They're politicians, they aren't people. Use them as chess pieces. You don't get personally upset at a chess piece. It's an inanimate object with zero self-awareness.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• No one is going to be perfect. If we arent going to let people change or evolve on an issue we care about then this whole thing is dead anyways so what is the point. I wouldnt vote for Kinzinger or any of the NeverTrumpers if they were my Reps/Senators but I am not going to just spit in their face just because they identify as GOP especially if they are helping us try and stop fascism. The only shot we have is to fight together. The enemy of my enemy...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                13K American Airlines workers will not be furloughed thanks to the stimulus: https://twitter.com/petemuntean/stat...35914696699911
                                14K United Airlines workers will not be furloughed thanks to the stimulus: https://twitter.com/petemuntean/stat...49513167048709
                                Biden is a job creator! ;^)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X