No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ran outside to take out some trash and saw a car in my parking lot with a Trump 2024 sticker. ::face palm::

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Just ran outside to take out some trash and saw a car in my parking lot with a Trump 2024 sticker. ::face palm::
      I hope he runs and destroys the R party in the process. He'll be watching the polls like a hawk, though, and manipulating them in any way he can, cause he will scared ****less of another big loss. I'm sure the Lincoln Project would love a full 4 years to prepare. Maybe his tax returns will be "available" this time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I hope he runs and destroys the R party in the process. He'll be watching the polls like a hawk, though, and manipulating them in any way he can, cause he will scared ****less of another big loss. I'm sure the Lincoln Project would love a full 4 years to prepare. Maybe his tax returns will be "available" this time around.
        I would really wonder what would happen if Dump has to run against someone in the primary... Him claiming voter fraud would be hilarious to watch from afar as the R's cannabalize themselves...
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Why he did that in 2016. Every primary he lost was rigged...

The only thing he will tear apart is get the Never Trumpers/RINOs ostracized...which is already happening. He will walk away with the nomination.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Why he did that in 2016. Every primary he lost was rigged...

The only thing he will tear apart is get the Never Trumpers/RINOs ostracized...which is already happening. He will walk away with the nomination.
            He probably will, though a lot can happen in the next 3 years: war, recession, epidemic, death, etc . But with the razor's edge that separates the presidential winners from losers, if Biden does a half-assed job, getting the nom and winning the general will be two different things for dump. If a meaningful number of moderate Rs are still turned off by him, I like D's chances. Looong way off, though. Maybe he'll be wearing jumpsuits.

I'm just glad he's on the outside crying to be let in, and I'm looking forward to some good things coming out of DC for a change.

Comment

• Honestly I am just avoiding even reading about him. I didn't listen to a second of the CPAC speech (heard a little in passing) and try to avoid articles about. My hope is Biden keeps doing that as well. If the GOP wants their bloodpact fine...we will deal with it when we have to.

Dems need to just give people what they want and let the chips fall where they may.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Honestly I am just avoiding even reading about him. I didn't listen to a second of the CPAC speech (heard a little in passing) and try to avoid articles about. My hope is Biden keeps doing that as well. If the GOP wants their bloodpact fine...we will deal with it when we have to.

Dems need to just give people what they want and let the chips fall where they may.
                Yes.

There is a path for Biden to ram this bill through, $15 minimum wage and all.

I say: go for it. I'm an Independent but it's time for the Dems to fight fire with fire. Clearly, The Turtle would have (and has) exploited every advantage available, as in the Garland steal.

The stakes are just too right now to pretend that the Dems owe the idiot Republicans so much as the time of day anymore. It has to be bare-knuckle politics right now, while they have the knock-out power.

This is a very popular bill, and to leave it on the table will likely cost the Dems in the mid-terms. They simply must strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

• While I agree...I dont think overruling the Parliamentarian is the smart play. I won't lose sleep over it but it just doesn't smell right. (and likely Manchin and Sinema are out so you need GOP defectors which isnt happening) I would rather pass it without the Minimum Wage then make the Minimum Wage the midterm fight. One way to keep Congress is to make people vote for who is going to give them a living wage...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

While I agree...I dont think overruling the Parliamentarian is the smart play. I won't lose sleep over it but it just doesn't smell right. (and likely Manchin and Sinema are out so you need GOP defectors which isnt happening) I would rather pass it without the Minimum Wage then make the Minimum Wage the midterm fight. One way to keep Congress is to make people vote for who is going to give them a living wage...
                    You might be right, but- as someone who has seen the WVa Yugos clogging Rt. 7 in Leesburg VA on their ways to service jobs at 0500 en route to DC- Manchin might consider voting to help his people have a shot at 30K a year.

Comment

While I agree...I dont think overruling the Parliamentarian is the smart play. I won't lose sleep over it but it just doesn't smell right. (and likely Manchin and Sinema are out so you need GOP defectors which isnt happening) I would rather pass it without the Minimum Wage then make the Minimum Wage the midterm fight. One way to keep Congress is to make people vote for who is going to give them a living wage...
                      Even if you over rule the parliamentarian, you still don't have Manchin and Sinema on board with minimum wage, so they might end up torpedoing the entire relief bill.

Pass the Covid relief, get the $1400 in people's pockets right away, and come back to the minimum wage in the future.

So many more pressing needs to take care of last week, don't need to waste time trying to finagle a way around it. Need to pass Covid as soon as possible, get people help. Who knows, maybe they'll like you more if you do.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I absolutely don't want Trump running again. We dismissed him in 2016 and he won. Don't repeat that same mistake. This is why I was so strongly in favor of senate conviction.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Nobody cared about inflation pumping up the stock market.
                          in fact that was bloody well loved by all!!
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Just ran outside to take out some trash and saw a car in my parking lot with a Trump 2024 sticker. ::face palm::
                            I live in West Michigan. I've seen Trump 2024 stickers in 5 distinct locations.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• since these clowns are almost exclusively Trumpers...I will mention it here. It would seem that Gab (Parler's ugly sister) got hacked and all information was exposed. Gab is where people go when Parler is not crazy enough for them...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

since these clowns are almost exclusively Trumpers...I will mention it here. It would seem that Gab (Parler's ugly sister) got hacked and all information was exposed. Gab is where people go when Parler is not crazy enough for them...
                                T&P.

(no - toilet & paper!)
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X