No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't think so. Even if they weren't being led by the member, probably someone on their staff was with them. If that proves ineffective, I guess if they id enough of them, they can make connections that way.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• There was rumors on Twitter (not by randos) that there is evidence that some of the rioters had a map of the Capitol...official not something off Google.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What happened on 1-6 at the Capitol building was a national tragedy and embarrassment. What's even worse is there were clearly members of congress and officials assigned with the task of protecting the building and its occupants who were complicit in all of it. And the absolute worst thing of all is no one other than those at the very bottom of the food chain are going to be held accountable. Some idiot puts his feet up on a desk or tries to walk out with the Speaker's lectern and they'll do real prison time, if only a few months or a year of it, but the people who REALLY should be rotting in jail for the rest of their lives (or even facing the death penalty for causing the death of a police officer) are going to get away scot free. Some may even be re-elected in 2022. This country is broken beyond repair.

Comment

• Husband of Illinois rep and militia member had his truck parked outside Capital that day

https://mobile.***********/mehdirhas...58736306790404

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Husband of Illinois rep and militia member had his truck parked outside Capital that day

I saw that on Twitter. This is getting rather scary...I dont like being right about my paranoia!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I saw that on Twitter. This is getting rather scary...I dont like being right about my paranoia!
              What part of "Nazi" do people not understand?

The Republican party is a fascist party. It doesn't believe in democratic process. It uses pure force. We will never be safe until it is disbanded and its leaders are in prison.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What part of "Nazi" do people not understand?

The Republican party is a fascist party. It doesn't believe in democratic process. It uses pure force. We will never be safe until it is disbanded and its leaders are in prison.
                You know as someone who has relatives that just barely missed the Holocaust (and knows people who werent so lucky) you really need to stop saying that.

On another note...I wonder if people like joecct who are just so in tune with the Bible have any issue with this: https://***********/WilliamTurton/st...09969490567169

Now I admit it has been years since I truly studied Exodus but the Golden Calf allegory is still a thing right?
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Husband of Illinois rep and militia member had his truck parked outside Capital that day

Wonder what was in the back of that truck.

Comment

You know as someone who has relatives that just barely missed the Holocaust (and knows people who werent so lucky) you really need to stop saying that.
                    Why? Its the frickin' truth.

Comment

There was rumors on Twitter (not by randos) that there is evidence that some of the rioters had a map of the Capitol...official not something off Google.
                      Coincidentally I was searching the archives for maps Of the Capitol the day before :-/. They exist and are somewhat detailed. Publicly available.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah. These guys literally wear camp auschwitz hoodies.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 02-26-2021, 08:54 AM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yeah. These gifs literally wear camp auschwitz hoodies.
                          Yep. In the 1930s, the Nazis hadn't killed anybody yet, either, but they were still Nazis. Our Nazis just haven't consolidated their power yet - and let's hope they never do.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

This. Always this. The minute we take a step back and let anyone point out they haven't killed millions of ___ (fill in anything the republicans find undesirable there) YET, we lose. Given the opportunity I have no doubt that the base of the republican party (which is about 85% of it at this point, so probably close to 40% of this country) would commit any act of violence they could, from breaking windows in the Capitol building all the way up to and including mass murder or genocide. The minute enough people wrap their heads around that bit of reality is the minute we might have a chance to begin dealing with them effectively and ensuring our future as a (sort of, and wildly imperfect) democratic republic.

Comment

I'm from NY, I know 100x the number of people as you who have Holocaust casualties in their families.

The Republican party is a fascist party. If you want to call them Italian National Fascists (Mussolini) or Argentine Justialists (Peron) or Spanish Falangists (Franco) or Iraqi Rastakhiz (the Shah), rather than German Nazis (Hitler) then fine.

The only difference between them is opportunity. Totalitarianisms are identical. When there is no stop to power there is no limit to the death and suffering that power will bring to bear for its own ends. That is fascism, and that is the present American Right.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Yep. In the 1930s, the Nazis hadn't killed anybody yet, either, but they were still Nazis. Our Nazis just haven't consolidated their power yet - and let's hope they never do.
                                I was gonna say, Nazis weren't "Nazis" in the beginning. Took a while.

I think its pretty safe to say our modern day GQP is pretty well on their way. After all, much of the Q propaganda is nothing more than thinly disguised Nazi party ****.A group of blood-drinking, Satanic evil doing, filthy beasts are trying to destroy our Godly way of life, and such.
                                Last edited by rufus; 02-26-2021, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X