Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't say it wasn't newsworthy per se. I said it felt like this lawsuit (Dominion vs. Lindell) had been reported previously a few different occasions so I was curious what was new this time around.

I find it hilarious and downright poetic that Trump is accusing a SCOTUS he tried to stack in his favor is guilty of "political persecution".

Comment

• Wait'll he does his CPAC speech. All the networks will be drooling over it, just like they did when he was running his first campaign. They can't quit him, just like the GQP can't.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I love how Barrett and Kavanuts just dodged it altogether. "Thanks for the appointment, Donald. C'ya!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          he was also the MN GOP front runner for governor

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Yes, such is the state for MN GOP. Of course it’s run by Jennifer carnahan so...

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

The MNGOP is a flipping joke when it comes to non-local elections. Trump won more post election lawsuits than the MNGOP has won statewide elections the last decade+. That is not an exaggeration. That is why Lindell and Matt Birk are the frontrunners they have name recognition. The problem is Minneapolis is never going Red and I highly doubt Saint Paul would even for Birk once he opens his mouth.

Put it this way Tina Smith in 2020 was beatable...she is boring and really doesn't inspire people to fight for her. The best they could do was a one time Rep (who lost despite being in a hugely Red District for re-election) whose claim to fame was a mediocre radio show back in the day. They have value in the sticks and a couple of suburbs but they are so outmatched in the population centers that the demos kill them every time. They aren't smart enough to combat that so they are content to control the Legislature.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

no, not the hockey goalie for those who wondered
                I was curious...
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• CPAC's theme for this year: America Uncancelled.

Also CPAC: We've banned rapper Young Pharaoh for expressing anti-Semitic views....
                  Last edited by Jimjamesak; 02-22-2021, 06:30 PM.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    CPAC's theme for this year: America Uncancelled.

Also CPAC: We've banned rapper American Pharaoh for expressing anti-Semitic views....
                    I'm just curious why he was invited in the first place. Like, what specific policy was he arguing or advocating for, other than his repeated claims that "Judaism isn't real", whatever that means. I mean, as much as I dislike Ben Shapiro, he at least (poorly) writes books and (poorly) has some radio show; what is Young Pharaoh's accomplishment?

(BTW it's Young Pharaoh; American Pharaoh is the horse that won the Triple Crown.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• What’s fun is their tweet saying they’d cancelled a guest due to reprehensible statements they’d made...

yeah really narrows it down you clowns

Comment

• 1.6B.

somehow he won’t pay taxes either

https://mobile.twitter.com/CREWcrew/...76281520189440

Comment

1.6B.

So much for the emoluments clause. Just crap on the Constitution, nobody cares.

The irony of being voted to drain the swamp, only to be the most profitable president... yea. Conservatives have lost any standing in pretending to care about corruption or spending. Feel free to speak words, just don't expect anyone to think you really care.

Comment

1.6B.

Listen to those dumbasses talk about how he didn't take a paycheck.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

So much for the emoluments clause. Just crap on the Constitution, nobody cares.

The irony of being voted to drain the swamp, only to be the most profitable president... yea. Conservatives have lost any standing in pretending to care about corruption or spending. Feel free to speak words, just don't expect anyone to think you really care.
                              Did you say drain the swamp?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...36036121268225

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I'm just curious why he was invited in the first place. Like, what specific policy was he arguing or advocating for, other than his repeated claims that "Judaism isn't real", whatever that means. I mean, as much as I dislike Ben Shapiro, he at least (poorly) writes books and (poorly) has some radio show; what is Young Pharaoh's accomplishment?

(BTW it's Young Pharaoh; American Pharaoh is the horse that won the Triple Crown.)
                                Maybe Ice Cube will replace him...

(it made me sad to type that)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X