No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple weeks ago they said they were going to sue. Likely giving him one last chance to stop. Instead Lindell tripled down and did the “documentary” and continued to peddle conspiracies. Now it’s official.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• SCOTUS declined to hear Trump’s tax case, so the Manhattan DA will now have access to his tax records.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        SCOTUS declined to hear Trump’s tax case, so the Manhattan DA will now have access to his tax records.
        Does this one send him to jail or just expose that he's broke?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          A couple weeks ago they said they were going to sue. Likely giving him one last chance to stop. Instead Lindell tripled down and did the “documentary” and continued to peddle conspiracies. Now it’s official.
          I think that was SmartMatic that sued him. Dominion had sent a warning and document retention letter though.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Hopefully both.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The suit was just filed?? Not sure what you’re referring to.
              I think the point is we've seen a bunch of "Dominion sues <insert Trump sycophant> for <insert number> billion dollars". The pillow salesman is just the latest entry in this week's mad lib.

Comment

• That doesn't make it less newsworthy...

Trump is not happy with SCOTUS right now.

https://***********/Acosta/status/1363927173489393668
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

I think the point is we've seen a bunch of "Dominion sues <insert Trump sycophant> for <insert number> billion dollars". The pillow salesman is just the latest entry in this week's mad lib.
                  Ok. Still news for me, and I think only the second person dominion has filed against.

he was also the MN GOP front runner for governor

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    That doesn't make it less newsworthy...

He’s right, it has never happened before . Because everyone else showed their tax returns

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Ok. Still news for me, and I think only the second person dominion has filed against.

he was also the MN GOP front runner for governor
                      I wouldn't say he was the GOP frontrunner, but he was Top 2 with Trumpy Birk. Beyond that I am not sure who the heck they even have that isnt a re-tread loser like Emmert or Jason Lewis.

I havent trolled the MNGOP in a while maybe that will be my project this week.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Go get your binkie Don, you sniveling *****.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I wouldn't say he was the GOP frontrunner, but he was Top 2 with Trumpy Birk. Beyond that I am not sure who the heck they even have that isnt a re-tread loser like Emmert or Jason Lewis.

I havent trolled the MNGOP in a while maybe that will be my project this week.
                          It’s stauber now.

no, not the hockey goalie for those who wondered

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is the case I've been predicting will bring actual prison time, for some years now. He claimed to be worth $XXXXX in order to borrow hundreds of millions, then claimed the same assets were worth only $X when he did his taxes. It's clear tax fraud, and it went on for decades. And the NY prosecutors have built careers on seeing this through.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Based on the theory of simple minds by people like dumpy and his worshipers, it makes sense that he's too stupid to be able to chew gum and walk at the same time.

Not sure how he does not understand that the people who prosecute violent crime are not the same as the ones who do financial crime. You'd think after being President, he would know that. Guess that illustrates quite well what kind of President he was.

Comment

I agree with the Commenter who says "stop covering him." He's nothing now. He's just an old, fat fool waiting to be divorced and indicted. There is zero news value in quoting or covering him and it is bad to do so for the same reason you don't broadcast the drunk running onto the field.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X