Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Twitter. Reddit gives me migraines.
    Reddit makes me laugh. It's America turned up to 11.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I am currently being muzzled by Big Tech for 12 hours for telling Racist Anti-Semite Jack Posobiec he should punch himself in the face because it is less embarrassing than his opinions. Apparently one of his snowflakes thought that was encouraging self harm.

When will this cancel culture end!1!1!1!1!

(no I am not upset about it in any way I laughed audibly when I got the email)
      They’re violating your freedumb of speech!!!!!
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Not sure where else to put this but apparently Claudia Conway is on American idol or talent or whatever show it is and her parents were both there with her.

Because of course

Comment

• All three of them can just fade away...

Speaking of people who should fade away:

https://***********/jessieopie/statu...72197416239108

Ron Johnson on WISN radio: "The fact of the matter is this didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me."
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/AndrewSolender/s...67873856356353

In a letter to Pelosi, GOP reps Jim Jordan, Devin Nunes, Rodney Davis & James Comer claim the hour-long delay in National Guard approval was because the sergeant-at-arms "had to run the request up the chain of command," including Pelosi.
            Welcome to the new Benghazi Gaslight...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am currently being muzzled by Big Tech for 12 hours for telling Racist Anti-Semite Jack Posobiec he should punch himself in the face because it is less embarrassing than his opinions. Apparently one of his snowflakes thought that was encouraging self harm.

When will this cancel culture end!1!1!1!1!

(no I am not upset about it in any way I laughed audibly when I got the email)
              I've been suspended twice on Facebook for calling MAGAts morons. Once for one day and once for three. Apparently the truth hurts...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

I've been suspended twice on Facebook for calling MAGAts morons. Once for one day and once for three. Apparently the truth hurts...
                I don't understand this. I don't do the facebook thing, or the twitter thing, or the reddit thing (I don't even know what that one is) so I don't really know what would get you kicked off the platform. But it sure seems to me that plenty of people are doing things far, FAR worse than calling someone a moron. Talk about double standards. I'm quite sure I am not missing anything important by limiting my internet socializing to this place and one other similar one.

Comment

• Another state censure!

https://mobile.***********/jjabbott/...79188994273281

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I don't understand this. I don't do the facebook thing, or the twitter thing, or the reddit thing (I don't even know what that one is) so I don't really know what would get you kicked off the platform. But it sure seems to me that plenty of people are doing things far, FAR worse than calling someone a moron. Talk about double standards. I'm quite sure I am not missing anything important by limiting my internet socializing to this place and one other similar one.
                    It's "harassment or bullying" according to their guidelines. Yes I've seen worse and nothing done about it. It really does make me laugh..like Handy said. They can't take it...but we're the "snowflakes."
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

It's "harassment or bullying" according to their guidelines. Yes I've seen worse and nothing done about it. It really does make me laugh..like Handy said. They can't take it...but we're the "snowflakes."
                      Yeah the unequal applying of the rules is annoying but not exactly shocking. These platforms had no issues with Trump spreading lies, his people openly talking about violence and spreading hate speech and conspiracy theories cause it generated clicks and eyes. Make a joke though and OHMAGERDNOES!!1!1! The social media platforms are as hypocritical about the First Amendment as the GOP is.

If calling out a traitor and mocking his inability to say anything factual gets me a 12 hour timeout so be it. Fcuk em if they can't take a joke ;^)

As for censuring Toomey...I know it is laughable but it is starting to get kind of scary. There is not one section of the GOP that has any spine anymore. It is bad enough the groupthink but to ride or die for Trump? This is getting problematic the hair on the back of my neck is starting to stand up again...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I honestly think they are riding or dying for Trump because so many Republican voters are. If they lose them...they lose their jobs. They'd rather win and stay than stand up knowing they'd lose.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• If you can't win without Trump then the problem is you...

(this is basic logic which we all have and they of course they have none of)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah the unequal applying of the rules is annoying but not exactly shocking. These platforms had no issues with Trump spreading lies, his people openly talking about violence and spreading hate speech and conspiracy theories cause it generated clicks and eyes. Make a joke though and OHMAGERDNOES!!1!1! The social media platforms are as hypocritical about the First Amendment as the GOP is.

If calling out a traitor and mocking his inability to say anything factual gets me a 12 hour timeout so be it. Fcuk em if they can't take a joke ;^)

As for censuring Toomey...I know it is laughable but it is starting to get kind of scary. There is not one section of the GOP that has any spine anymore. It is bad enough the groupthink but to ride or die for Trump? This is getting problematic the hair on the back of my neck is starting to stand up again...
                            Trump has motivated folks to run for really random positions and that is why you see so much of that nonsense.

The Maine GOP was discussing censuring Collins tonight as well. I would be surprised if they actually followed through.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

If you can't win without Trump then the problem is you...

(this is basic logic which we all have and they of course they have none of)
                              That may be true...but the left isn't voting for them and they're aren't enough on the right for them to win without the MAGAts.
                              I don't think any of the R's who voting against him will win their next election because of that vote. Unless something changes...he owns the party. And I don't think it's the GOP that needs to wholely change but those that vote for them.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• If they excise the Kinzinger/Cheney/Romney faction of the Party 1 of 2 things will happen...

1) They become totally irrelevant in the near term

2) It gets really, really, really bad for the country

I think 1 is more realistic based on the math of it...but 2 is the scary outcome and the odds aren't as long as they should be.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X