This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Honestly, you vote for any one of these republicans and well, you’re just a god**** moron who has no right to complain when things are “gridlocked”
    You, on the other hand, are not nearly as kind as Handy. No mincing of words, straight to the point. And I agree 100%.

Comment

• Valentine’s Day? **** you. And I hope your wife doesn’t **** you either

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrislhay...13729730621444

Comment

Honestly, you vote for any one of these republicans and well, you’re just a god**** moron who has no right to complain when things are “gridlocked”
        Hawley, Cruz, etc are the issue not Collins, Murkowski, and Romney. It’s crazy they are the ones who cop it and not the wackos in the party.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Hawley, Cruz, etc are the issue not Collins, Murkowski, and Romney. It’s crazy they are the ones who cop it and not the wackos in the party.
          Dude, I feel like you’ve come a long way but I think you’re delusional.

has the bar shifted now so that if you’re not Cruz, you’re good? Jfc.

she enabled him for all four years . Just because she didn’t cheer the insurrection doesn’t mean she’s good.

Beginning to think she’s your mommy

susan helped throw lighter fluid on the fire amd helped block the fire department from arriving but hey she just picked up a garden hose and pointed it at the house, she’s a savior

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

No, it's all of them. None of them has done anything significant until now, and that's 4 years too late for this horrible behavior, especially since he very much projected this back in 2016. They all ignored it to get the tax cuts, and somehow now it's bad.

Cowards, all of the racist party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              The more I am reading people rip to shreds Crackpots closing...the more I am glad I didn't watch and the more I am glad they didn't extend this out so he could just keep lying day after day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...82884747698176

These people know we have TV and the internet right? Most of us watched this stuff as it happened in the moment...
              Sure. But that's what the Trumpies believe.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• My guess is Donnie tries to primary everyone up for election in 2022 who voted in favor of his impeachment, or may have said some half-hearted language holding him responsible for the insurrection. So, more whack-jobs running. Hopefully they'll lose in the general, but who knows these days.

If Biden pulls through and actually does a lot to help regular, average people, if he kills this pandemic, and the whackjobs m,anage to unseat some sitting members in their primaries, it could be a good year for Democrats. But Biden has to come through.

Comment

Dude, I feel like you’ve come a long way but I think you’re delusional.

has the bar shifted now so that if you’re not Cruz, you’re good? Jfc.

she enabled him for all four years . Just because she didn’t cheer the insurrection doesn’t mean she’s good.

Beginning to think she’s your mommy

susan helped throw lighter fluid on the fire amd helped block the fire department from arriving but hey she just picked up a garden hose and pointed it at the house, she’s a savior
                  I think maybe his point is you could reasonably debate a party full of Romney, Murkowski, and Collins types even if you don’t see eye to eye. You can’t work with people like Cruz. Sure, Collins has been useless at stopping Trumpism, but in an alternate reality where the GOP was full of people exactly like her we’d be in a much better place.

the thing Drew gets wrong is that with people like Cruz and Hawley around we need to burn the GOP to the ground to root them out of government. That means having the R next to her name is an unforgivable sin that he shouldn’t overlook.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    If Biden pulls through and actually does a lot to help regular, average people, if he kills this pandemic, and the whackjobs m,anage to unseat some sitting members in their primaries, it could be a good year for Democrats. But Biden has to come through.
                    This means the Democrats have to act very different than how many suspect they will act. Ram through anything they can. If good ideas get republican support, great. If they don't, who cares. The first time they try to filibuster, end it and use the 51st vote that people literally died helping to ensure. What will save this republic is bold action, deep and meaningful legislation like we have seen in generations.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

You, on the other hand, are not nearly as kind as Handy. No mincing of words, straight to the point. And I agree 100%.
                      To be fair I am not usually as kind...which ironically I think you called me out for once when I was ripping Kentucky ;^)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sure. But that's what the Trumpies believe.
                        I know...well they can walk off the edge of the Flat Earth for all I care anymore.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

I think maybe his point is you could reasonably debate a party full of Romney, Murkowski, and Collins types even if you don’t see eye to eye. You can’t work with people like Cruz. Sure, Collins has been useless at stopping Trumpism, but in an alternate reality where the GOP was full of people exactly like her we’d be in a much better place.

the thing Drew gets wrong is that with people like Cruz and Hawley around we need to burn the GOP to the ground to root them out of government. That means having the R next to her name is an unforgivable sin that he shouldn’t overlook.
                          This is all very true. The so called "moderate wing" (in quotes for a reason) is the type of GOP that is expected to be around and one that isnt a threat to the nation. The problem is they are no longer the standard bearer...they aren't even really a threat to the crackpots. The crazies control the Party at all levels which is why state GOPs are censuring any GOPer who dares think for themselves.

rufus,

Biden is trying...doing about as much as he can do so far. Hell for COVID he has done more in a month than the MAGAts did in 10. He just needs to keep pushing and not let certain elements of his own Party destroy his agenda. He has the popularity to do it, and he spent long enough in the Senate to know how to play the game. I trust him more on that front than I ever trusted Obama.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

This means the Democrats have to act very different than how many suspect they will act. Ram through anything they can. If good ideas get republican support, great. If they don't, who cares. The first time they try to filibuster, end it and use the 51st vote that people literally died helping to ensure. What will save this republic is bold action, deep and meaningful legislation like we have seen in generations.
                            This.

And we need DC and PR pronto.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              The first time they try to filibuster, end it and use the 51st vote that people literally died helping to ensure.
                              Ds don’t have 51 votes. They have 48. Need at least 2 net flips in 2022 to get to 51. Do that and hold the House? Then hang onto your CFR, ‘cause it’s LEGISLATING time!

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                Ds don’t have 51 votes. They have 48. Need at least 2 net flips in 2022 to get to 51. Do that and hold the House? Then hang onto your CFR, ‘cause it’s LEGISLATING time!
                                Huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X