X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ESCochran...36780983308295

The GOP are jut terrorists...I hate having to say that.
    Hopefully that ***** gets what she deserves- trump running in 4 years and a terrorist party in pieces

Comment

• Mitch is arguing jurisdiction. Basically saying that the President can do what the **** he wants as long as he's out of office before impeachment can happen.

What a ****ing *****.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Mitch is arguing jurisdiction. Basically saying that the President can do what the **** he wants as long as he's out of office before impeachment can happen.

What a ****ing *****.
        Yeah he flat out agreed with everything the House Managers said but said the Senate had no jurisdiction and it is up to the DOJ. What a loser...

CNN was having fun with their chyrons as he spoke making fun of him. Made listening to him easier.

He had a chance to save his party...and much like his spineless House counterpart chose not to. the pathetic part is he is safe while McCarthy needs Trump more so he is even a bigger tool than normal.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Hopefully that ***** gets what she deserves- trump running in 4 years and a terrorist party in pieces
          Hopefully she gets voted out of office and forced back to living in the hell that is Iowa ;^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Yes let’s keep the filibuster

https://mobile.twitter.com/richtersc...86590792790029

my guess is they filibuster every one anyway
            How can anyone be surprised? What part of "Nazi" do people not understand?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Are you suggesting that some people did NAZI this coming?

I will show myself out...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This outcome was basically preordained. We all KNEW there would not be 17 republicans voting to convict.

Now we can get back to normal as far as the House and Senate are concerned. For the next 2 years republicans will block anything that Biden or the Democrats try to do to the extent they can. Democrats will try to work with republicans because that is the only move they really know. If Biden is lucky, he will shoot his wad and get one big ticket item rammed through with no republican support. Then somehow something even worse than the Tea party or the MAGAt party will spring up to be the flag bearer for republicans in 2022.

The question is will trump find a way to get his people to the polls despite not being on a ballot, or will 2022 be a repeat of 2018. His people did not show up in 2018. It is why that election was such a landslide winner for Democrats. In 2020 he was on the ballot so his idiots realized it was an election year. With gerrymandering as bad as it is, that meant the House was going to be a tough road for Democrats.

For Democrats to succeed they CAN'T behave like Democrats. They must forego the notion of working with republicans. If the racists want to come along, fine. If they don't Democrats MUST ram legislation through. If it helps the majority of Americans, most will remember that in November of 2022. If they tip toe around things, try to play nice, very little will get done, and they -- and all of us -- will pay a huge price come 2022.

Comment

Hopefully she gets voted out of office and forced back to living in the hell that is Iowa ;^)
                  Unfortunately I believe she was reelected in 2020. She was a big Lincoln party failure.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I just can't believe the justification they're using. Or maybe I can, as it's essentially the only excuse they can use.

We've all seen the bank robber analogy by now I'm sure. But it goes even further than the robber leaving the bank and then the security going 'oh no! he got away'. It's like the security guard saw the entire thing happen, but rather than trying to intervene, decided to keep eating lunch.

I really hope this somehow changes Manchin and Sinema's minds either regarding the filibuster or at least the items in current reconciliation. The GOP comments about obstructing solely to draw the trial out are clear public statements that they have no interest in any unity. They couldn't even get 60 votes on this, what are they possibly going to get 60 votes on that will create progress in the country?
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      The question is will trump find a way to get his people to the polls despite not being on a ballot, or will 2022 be a repeat of 2018.
                      Dump's move may be to withhold his people from the polls in 2022. Have the GOP get creamed. Then appear as the only savior for them in 2024.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dump's move may be to withhold his people from the polls in 2022. Have the GOP get creamed. Then appear as the only savior for them in 2024.
                        My guess is he gets behind a few candidates but not the overall party.

The senate is likely even more polarized after 2022.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          The senate is likely even more polarized after 2022.
                          Says the guy who voted for a Republican in 2020...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That is kind of my thinking too. He will back a few like Qucumber and Cousin Spawn but will likely stay relatively quiet. His screwing over McCarthy about the donor list backs that up.

2022 is gonna be a referendum on the crazy. The Kinzinger/Cheney wing is going to be in a game of Russian Roulette for the GOP and the majority appear to be against them. That Civil War could be a bloodbath...

The Dems just need to let Biden do his thing. The people (outside of Qucumbers) support it.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That is kind of my thinking too. He will back a few like Qucumber and Cousin Spawn but will likely stay relatively quiet. His screwing over McCarthy about the donor list backs that up.

I'm hoping he doesn't get probation or work release.

He'll probably argue his four years should be treated as time served.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Says the guy who voted for a Republican in 2020...
                                Honestly, you vote for any one of these republicans and well, you’re just a goddamn moron who has no right to complain when things are “gridlocked”

Comment

Working...
                                X