X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Sounds like no one was willing to cooperate. They’re all Spineless Susans

https://mobile.twitter.com/danielsgo...49216322924548
    And since we know the Trump Lawyers are willing to lie you can bet the Trump loyalists will do so as well.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

She’s one of maybe half a dozen senators who will go against her party. She embarrassed Trump yesterday which is worth something. Maybe she’s not perfect but at least she tries, which is more than you can say for most.
      Yeah, she goes against her party when they already have the votes to pass without her.

And yeah, she really embarrassed the former president, you know, the one who's already out of office, who's going to be acquitted for the second time now. Too bad she never embarrassed him when it might have done some good.

That'll show him. Hope he learned his lesson this time.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah, she goes against her party when they already have the votes to pass without her.

And yeah, she really embarrassed the former president, you know, the one who's already out of office, who's going to be acquitted for the second time now. Too bad she never embarrassed him when it might have done some good.

That'll show him. Hope he learned his lesson this time.
        Yeah, the only consequential vote (read: vote that actually stopped the Nazis from doing Nazi things) that she made that I can recall was when she voted to not kill Obamacare.

That being said...Q: What do you call the best Nazi?

A: a Nazi.
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...83962142760966

Originally posted by Daniel Dale
          From a truth perspective, this is not a superb presentation.
          Crackpot is getting roasted for his awful closing. I am not watching cause every time he talks I want to strangle him. It is bad enough he is completely clueless on the laws and procedures of the Senate, but he is downright lying and making wild accusations that have no basis in fact.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...83962142760966

Crackpot is getting roasted for his awful closing. I am not watching cause every time he talks I want to strangle him. It is bad enough he is completely clueless on the laws and procedures of the Senate, but he is downright lying and making wild accusations that have no basis in fact.
            I've been watching the whole thing and it's really bad. More than anything else Trump and Trumpism are just so undignified. It blows my mind people would want to be part of it.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Yes let’s keep the filibuster

https://mobile.twitter.com/richtersc...86590792790029

my guess is they filibuster every one anyway
              Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 02-13-2021, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/justinhen...41783789719552

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Yes let’s keep the filibuster

https://mobile.twitter.com/richtersc...86590792790029

my guess is they filibuster every one anyway

This is what happens when half of the Government doesn't care about governing. It is also what happens when people like Manchin and Sinema go public that they support the filibuster.

They havent really filibustered much and the one thing they for sure would (COVID) will get passed either way. They can only stall on cabinet positions for so long. (and have caved each time so far)
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnKingC...82044985122816

from @mkraju:
                    _Schumer told managers DEMs would support whatever call re witnesses
                    _DEM source says post vote managers did not have clear plan
                    _became clear in talks would have to be equal # witnesses each side
                    _House Dems cut deal re Lee phone log & Herrera Beutler statement
                    iTs sChUmErS fAuLt!1!1!
                    -Twitter Whiners
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ****nuts Acquitted again while obviously guilty. Our Government FAILS again.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbram...82972534476807

The defense closing in Trump's impeachment trial is the most stunning cornucopia of bullbleep ever aired live from the Senate chamber and that is saying something
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Seven Republicans voted to convict.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The more I am reading people rip to shreds Crackpots closing...the more I am glad I didn't watch and the more I am glad they didn't extend this out so he could just keep lying day after day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...82884747698176

Van der Veen falsely claims the clearing of Lafayette Square last June happened to "establish an appropriate security perimeter" from a "riotous mob." No. They cleared peaceful protesters out of the way for a Trump photo-op. The "narrative" van der Veen is mocking is correct.
                            These people know we have TV and the internet right? Most of us watched this stuff as it happened in the moment...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Seven Republicans voted to convict.
                              • Richard Burr
                              • Bill Cassidy
                              • Susan Collins
                              • Lisa Murkowski
                              • Mitt Romney
                              • Ben Sasse
                              • Pat Toomey
                              https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...021/index.html
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/ESCochran...36780983308295

“Total, total [expletive deleted] show,” Joni Ernst says when I asked about her reaction to this, calling it “a tool of revenge” against Trump. Adds: “if they want to drag this out, we’ll drag it out. They won’t get their noms, they won’t get anything.”
                                The GOP are jut terrorists...I hate having to say that.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X