No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney asks on behalf of him and Collins about the tweet about Pence and whether he was aware Pence had been taken out of the chamber? It is for both counsels.

Castro says he had to know because it was on TV/radio/internet. Also says he didn't send help or condemn the attack or acknowledged the attack. Then talks about Tuberville call where he told Trump the VP was taken out.

Trump's lawyer says no. (meaning he thinks Tuberville lied) Then he goes on another "fast investigation" bs argument. Now he is attacking the Managers again.
    Last edited by Handyman; 02-12-2021, 03:31 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Klobuchar (with Casey and Brown) asks the Managers about what message we will send to future presidents and Congresses if Trump isnt convicted?

Rep. Plaskett says it will embolden the terrorists. Then attacks the defense about the video they showed with lots of Black Women fighting. She says decisions like this will define who America is. (great answer but not really to that question)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Lee asks a question on behalf of 200000 people for Trumps lawyers about how since lots of states have wording about Impeaching former pols does it mean anything the Founders left it out?

They said yes.
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Senator from Cali asks the managers about how the Big Lie and all the conspiracy theories lead to the Insurrection?

I think you can all guess how Castro answered.

edit: Castro takes a shot at the Defense Counsel which was nice because they are taking shots at the Managers every time they open their mouths.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hitler...errr...Hawley asks on behalf of himself and Cramer if the Senate can disqualify without removal for both counsels. Good question!

Trump team says no. And then attacks Castro over a misquote. van der Veen is a crackpot. He is definitely playing nly to Trump and the Faux crowd.

Raskin brushes him off and is not happy. Raskin says that the powers to remove and disqualify are separate which is why more people have been removed than disqualified. Seems to say that it can happen.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Warren asks the Managers about previous challenges to the Electoral votes and whether they were done to stall or after an Insurrection.

Obvious answer of no. Raskin talks about his challenge and how it was about a procedural rule about a Florida elector and that Biden gave him 30 seconds and ended it. Raskin makes no bones he has no love for the Electoral College.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh geez Cramer asks something about Israel.

van der Leen goes on a rant about doctoring evidence. This guy sucks.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sanders asks both counsels about the Big Lie and whether they think Trump actually won.

Managers say of course say he lost with facts. Even say (again) they have zero issue with the cases that is just part of the process.

(this should go well for the Trump side)

Crackpot wont answer the question and goes back to the charges. Then attacks the House Managers again.

They would be better off letting Castor talk.

edit: and now he is whining about Dems contesting votes.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• RonJohn sends a question for both counsels asks why if this was so predictable were they caught off guard? (including the Sergeant at Arms)

Crackpot needs the question read again. (he always does cause he has no real answers) And you can guess he blames the the House Managers for not having an answer. If "Due Process" was a drinking game I would be dead...oh now he blames the Mayor.

Rep. Plaskett asks for exculpatory evidence for the charges. Then says they blame everyone but Trump. He had the reports, the information and watches cable news. She is done dealing with him attacking them. Defends the Mayor cause she doesn't have the jurisdiction. The President never called for the Guard.

I am not sure I can watch much more of this Trump's layers are as dumb as him.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Senator from Oregon asks the House Managers about all the evidence and whether just because he said "be peaceful" in a speech is he innocent. (like saying "allegedly" I assume)

Castro (who has to want to punch Crackpot who attacks him every time he talks) says what matters he never told them to leave. By the time he tried to mitigate the damage it was too late. In his speech before he said "Be Peaceful" once out of 1100 words. Said "Fight or Fighting" 20 times.

Raskin adds "if you rob a bank and when leaving say 'repect property' that doesn't excuse you from robbing the bank"
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Zodiac asks both counsels if violence was foreseable, did he encourage it. Then asks if Kamala Harris incited. (I am paraphrasing)

Raskin says he doesn't think it is relevant. Raskin says this trial sets the standard. Says the Defense says what happned was ok. House Managers say this needs to be forbidden going forward. Raskin really is done with the Defense. Then brings up Lansing, Michigan and the MAGA 2 March.

Crackpot talks about Brandenburg. (which is not true in this case but hey it is less crazy than his normal crap) Says it fails on 3 points. Oh and now he is going off on Raskin...but he says Harris' speech is protected. (which under his argument is true) Irony he is saying not to get caught up on the rhetoric that is literally all he has...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Alright I am done. I can't handle Crackpot anymore and the Dems are asking obvious questions. The vote is canned, we can already tell who is voting what and it isnt worth the headache.

I will say, Hitler did send out a fig leaf with his question about disqualification without conviction. I think there is a deal to be made...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I lied I saw one more. Both Counsels were asked a question by Cassidy (who I guess is flabbergasted by all of this) about the Vice President and whether.

Crackpot said he didn't know what Tuberville said and all the theories were hearsay (second time they threw him under the bus) and that the House Managers didn't investigate in a rush to judgement.

Raskin, who now is very very angry, says if they are so concerned with information they don't have they can ask their client cause he is the one who knows. Raskin then talks about how they asked Trump to show up and answer these questions but they refused and were faster in shooting down the request than Trump was sending help to the Capitol. Says he even warned them that since this is not a criminal trial that the 5th doesn't apply and that Trump's refusal to show up can be seen by the "jury" as guilt. He had the chance to answer their charges and they chose not to.

Look I don't hide my biases I believe Trump is guilty and that many on the "jury" were complicit. With that said Trump's lawyers are a travesty on a literal Trumpian level. They have no answers to any questions, they don't seem to understand the procedures involved with this trial and they blame the House Managers for the fact that they are so unprepared. Every piece of evidence exists in the public sphere. (outside of the security footage) Nothing that was presented was held back...people on here had most of it. They have spent more time attacking the House Managers then actually defending their client. When the House Managers showed them courtesy and laughed off their attacks they doubled down their righteous indignation and really showed they have no business being there. Raskin is not known for getting this angry and he is foaming at the mouth. They dog whistled racial divides, they lied about the GA elections and the absentee votes, and dodged questions or stalled because they, like their moron client, didn't take ten minutes to prepare. Even worse they are using the wrong arguments for the proceedings to defend the actions to the point they think it is ok he does it again. They are unprofessional and disrespectful and honestly if I was related to them I would ashamed and I don't say that lightly.

Don't get me wrong the Dems are playing games and they are definitely making sure to repeat certain aspects of the evidence even when they don't answer the question...but they are playing this straight even when being accused of crimes. (I can't believe Castro isn't more upset they all but accused him of perjury cause they didn't listen as he read a tweet)

https://***********/rachelvscott/sta...58686166835211

Just left the chamber: Republican Senator Bill Cassidy is in deep thought. When seated at his desk, his hands are on his face —sometimes rubbing his eyebrows. Then, he started pacing in the back of the chamber. Hands on his hips. Then on his chin. Then in his pockets.
                            https://***********/abbydphillip/sta...58109185720324

Trump's lawyer dissed two Republican senators in one sitting: Cassidy, who asked the question and Tuberville, who was the subject of the question about his conversation with Trump.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 02-12-2021, 05:02 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I wish the talking heads on tv would ignore Trump’s lawyers. Trump’s horrible conduct should be what is being talked about not the lawyers.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• CNN Chyron: New details of Trump's call with McCarthy show Trump had no intention of calling off January 6th rioters at the Capitol.

Trump: I guess there people are more upset about the election than you are.

McCarthy: Who the fcuk do you think you are talking to?

https://***********/abbydphillip/sta...74502329360387

This was leaked by House GOP members.

This is nuts!

edit: Tuberville re-affirmed what he told Trump on the 6th. Too bad he is too chicken[bleep] to vote to remove the man who threw him under the bus on national TV.
                                Last edited by Handyman; 02-12-2021, 06:34 PM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X