No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rep. Joe Neguse is totally destroying the argument Trump's lawyers will make tomorrow. I love that!

edit: And Raskin is just destroying every argument Trump has made since November as proof his First Amendment argument is ridiculous. I wish I could take a class with this man!

DGF,

Raskin kind of reminds me of Professor Samaha at the U :^)
    Last edited by Handyman; 02-11-2021, 02:17 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Reading in I think WaPo that Dump's team telegraphed all their BS so the managers just set up the pins and knocked them down. When the Nazis acquit all their excuses will have been rebutted so they'll be left with their dicks in their hands saying "durrrrrrrrr we're afraid of our base."

It would be funny if it weren't, you know, treason.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Only 4 out of 10?

The survey found that nearly three in 10 Americans, including 39% of Republicans, agreed that "if elected leaders will not protect America, the people must do it themselves, even if it requires violent actions."

That result was "a really dramatic finding," says Daniel Cox, director of the AEI Survey Center on American Life. "I think any time you have a significant number of the public saying use of force can be justified in our political system, that's pretty scary."

The survey found stark divisions between Republicans and Democrats on the 2020 presidential election, with two out of three Republicans saying President Biden was not legitimately elected, while 98% of Democrats and 73% of independents acknowledged Biden's victory.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Reading in I think WaPo that Dump's team telegraphed all their BS so the managers just set up the pins and knocked them down. When the Nazis acquit all their excuses will have been rebutted so they'll be left with their dicks in their hands saying "durrrrrrrrr we're afraid of our base."

It would be funny if it weren't, you know, treason.
          Schoen went on Faux and gave it all away and reaffirmed it today while the presentation was going on.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jamie Raskin's closing was friggin awesome! Great use of Paine to bring the point home.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Fox News really is unbelievable. I’ve flipped over a few times today and just can’t believe how out there they are.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• https://***********/JulieNBCNews/sta...83655968456707

When I was in the chamber, I saw Graham and Cornyn look at each other and laugh while Raskin was making his final point on the constitutionality argument being “put to bed.”
                Lady G. apparently forgot what constitutionality means. He also forgot what "impartiality" means. To think this man made his bones pushing for the Clinton Impeachment over lying about a BJ.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Jamie Raskin's closing was friggin awesome! Great use of Paine to bring the point home.
                  I thought Adam Schiff and his managers did a great job with the 1st impeachment, but I think impeachment number 2 has been presented even better. At the same time it saddens me to know that despite the overwhelming evidence being presented -- and presented in a way that makes everything that led up to 1-6 and everything that happened on 1-6 starkly apparent -- will change too few minds to matter. Our country is likely beyond repair. Very nearly half this country believes things that are demonstrably false. And no matter what evidence is shown they will continue to fool themselves. To me the only question left is do we go out with a whimper, or do we go out with a bang.

Comment

• Graham does totally normal speedwalk past media after meeting with the defense.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Lowering the Bar helpfully summarized Dump's lawyers' case:

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client only provided material support and encouragement to terrorists who were going to strike anyway. The defense rests.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Comment

• So the same lawyers whining about the lack of due process are now admitting there is no due process in an Impeachment Trial? These clowns should be disbarred...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Every day this impeachment goes on is a day people aren’t receiving vaccines.
                            Bull****.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Every day this impeachment goes on is a day people aren’t receiving vaccines.
                              Factual basis?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Factual basis?
                                Maybe in his area, they can only focus on one thing- vaccines rates are still accelerating here in Michigan.

The Senate has nothing to do with the distribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X