Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who tf is this guy and what tf is he talking about?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Who tf is this guy and what tf is he talking about?
      LOL I literally was going to ask the same thing. This is a bunch of incoherent nonsense.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Live look at Trump's defense team:

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Live look at Trump's defense team:

It’s honestly hard to follow because it’s so fragmented.

”Impeachment is rare. If you do it, it would be less rare. So you can’t impeach because once a thing isn’t rare then it’s no longer special. Plus people in home districts may say they want someone impeached so you have to take their calls and listen to them say they want impeachment. Or don’t want impeachment like Ben Sasse in Nebraska. Nebraska is a cool place. Imagine if a hypothetical impeachment took place? Then we would have another impeachment.”
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Trump must be fuming right now. He knows this presentation is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

It’s honestly hard to follow because it’s so fragmented.

”Impeachment is rare. If you do it, it would be less rare. So you can’t impeach because once a thing isn’t rare then it’s no longer special. Plus people in home districts may say they want someone impeached so you have to take their calls and listen to them say they want impeachment. Or don’t want impeachment like Ben Sasse in Nebraska. Nebraska is a cool place. Imagine if a hypothetical impeachment took place? Then we would have another impeachment.”
              Chewbacca Defense.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• The old rope a dope. This is what Trump wanted right now.

Comment

• There is no reason to listen to any of the Nazi speeches. They add no information, they are mere tub-thumping for their derp followers.

Just move to the vote, get the Nazis on record supporting insurrection, and move on.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, impeaching Trump after he lost is disenfranchising voters?

And the house managers are bad for bringing video, but it’s ok for him to bring video?

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Trump must be fuming right now. He knows this presentation is a disaster.
                      He probably is, but a stumbling defense is perfect for him. He won't lose the vote in any case, and he'll be the victim of incompetence.

Comment

• How many loopholes are they going to invent?

Can’t convict because he’s no longer president. Can’t impeach because there wasn’t long enough time for investigation and due process. But they also say there would be no such thing as a January Exception if their first two arguments are correct.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm not grousing about Schumer. He's doing fine.
                          I was talking about rufus and dx who definitely were.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Jaime Raskin kicked as-s in that opening.
                            I didn't watch (will see highlights later) but the video was friggin crazy!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

He probably is, but a stumbling defense is perfect for him. He won't lose the vote in any case, and he'll be the victim of incompetence.
                              Well remember the first crew quit. This is the best he could do with the few clowns left who can defend him. Should have had Jenna Ellis do it at least she would have used the Big Lie.

From the little I have read the Trump defense seems to be on par with Insurance Company lawyers who know they lost so just beg not to be dealt massive damages. Its not about right and wrong its about "but what about that slippery slope!!".
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

The whole hour and a half was brilliant.

We are going to hear so many absurd excuses to give Trump a free pass over the next week or so. It’s hard to believe one of our two main parties openly supports mob violence to overthrow democracy and killing thousands of people in a pandemic every day.
                                If you haven't seen it building to this for the last 30 years, you ain't been paying attention.

This was no fluke eruption of violence, out of nowhere. This is what they've been actively working toward for half my lifetime.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X