Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw something one of the new lawyers said and it is mostly on those grounds. Ignoring of course this is mostly political theater when it comes to the outcome I don't think that argument will work for most of the people watching. It is just too easy to connect the dots and even if they argue he never said to attack (though he definitely said use strength and made it seem things were being stolen as justification) his inaction during is what people will cling to the most. If this was not his wanted outcome he would have tweeted right away "STOP THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER!!" and kept tweeting until it calmed down. His own inner circle was begging him to do that in real time and I believe even people on Faux were denigrating him for not doing it. (I may be misremembering I watched a lot of networks that day) Even when he finally did it was half assed and he still was justifying the action. He makes it LOOK like this was his wanted outcome...and sources told CNN that day for sure he was almost giddy watching it. That plays more with people than whether or not the precedent of removal after he left office is legit or not.

The other problem they will have is the video of people saying "we are hear because of Trump". Again that won't matter to Senators but it plays with the average people. Even defenders of him I know think that is rather damning. Even if it isnt, it looks like a smoking a gun to the Average Joe. That is why certain networks played that clip on a loop...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He told them THEY WERE LOVED!! That really should be shown during this. That made me almost vomit.

Comment

• That Axios article is bananas.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Can't wait until Friday for the truth to drop!

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/s...564086272?s=20
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Can't wait until Friday for the truth to drop!

I love the Newsmax anchor in the middle desperately covering his Nazi network's as-s, as his producer SCREAMS into his earpiece to wind up the segment and get out before they are sued into oblivion.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Incredible.

Comment

I like how the Newsmax anchor had a statement ready to go...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Years ago, I bought a couple My Pillows, and ever since, I get email offers from them pretty much every week, often two or three times a week. The email app I'm using doesn't allow me to block senders, so for the past few weeks, every time I get one, I reply(surprised that I'm even able to reply to them) something along the lines of "**** you, Mike Lindell, you Nazi traitor."

Haven't had a My Pillow offer for a week or so now.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I love the Newsmax anchor in the middle desperately covering his Nazi network's as-s, as his producer SCREAMS into his earpiece to wind up the segment and get out before they are sued into oblivion.
                    I like when he just walks out. He was not about to get sued...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I like when he just walks out. He was not about to get sued...
                      His co-anchor is priceless, because she's starting to outright laugh and then when he leaves she realizes, "oh, f-ck, I'm out here alone."
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

His co-anchor is priceless, because she's starting to outright laugh and then when he leaves she realizes, "oh, f-ck, I'm out here alone."
                        Yeah...seriously Newsmax is like every closed circuit HS tv station.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah...seriously Newsmax is like every closed circuit HS tv station.
                          I haven't seen much of it but what I've seen actually does remind me of the TV station my HS had.
                          Cornell University

Comment

I haven't seen much of it but what I've seen actually does remind me of the TV station my HS had.
                            Every clip I see looks like a bad Zoom chat. I have seen IG Live shows that are better and that is made on your friggin phone!

I wonder if they will have Lin Wood on to talk about voter fraud ;^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That really is remarkable. For 3 months we've been hearing "we're going to release our evidence <some time in the future>", only for it not to be released.

Who still believes this garbage?

Don't answer, I know.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                That really is remarkable. For 3 months we've been hearing "we're going to release our evidence <some time in the future>", only for it not to be released.

Who still believes this garbage?

Don't answer, I know.
                                It’s an offshoot of the group that gave us roughly 104 periods of “I’ll have it in two weeks” for healthcare and like 30 infrastructure weeks that saw no infrastructure improvements.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X