This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Don't call them dumb hicks/rubes/rednecks! Don't call them fascists! Don't call them white supremacists! This is actually the Dems' own fault, because these people have economic anxiety and the Dems are now the party of Wall Street (((globalists))) instead of workers! Rabble, rabble, rabble!
    Everyone I know from my home town with true "economic anxiety" is lucky they're able to afford the DirecTV bill so they can watch FOXNews tell them how oppressed they are.

How people who could fly first class and drop $500 for a couple nights in DC plus other expenses on a moments notice and the man who sh**s in a 24k gold toilet and vacations every weekend at his second home in Florida "speak for" those truly economically depressed who wear the same Arctic-Cat jacket they've had since high school and live in a 30 year old double wide continues to mystify me.

I get their frustrated at the system, but goddammit, they just feed the cycle themselves.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      She might be the only person who honestly believes all that too. She is certainly the only one who sounds sincere about it anyways. Her tone has definitely softened since she saw on live TV everything she was warned about when it comes to this clown and his rhetoric.

Dont get me wrong she is still a grifter, but she (and her husband) are different types of grifters.
      My theory is she, her husband, and their daughter have divvied up the derps. George appeals to us, Kellyanne to the GQP, and the daughter to THE KEEEDS.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

My theory is she, her husband, and their daughter have divvied up the derps. George appeals to us, Kellyanne to the GQP, and the daughter to THE KEEEDS.
        Yes, I have firmly believed from the beginning that she and the hubster had a pact to ride this grift train for as long as both of them could.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yes, I have firmly believed from the beginning that she and the hubster had a pact to ride this grift train for as long as both of them could.
          c.f. Carville & Matalin

Some people just want to watch the world burn (and monetize it).
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

c.f. Carville & Matalin

Some people just want to watch the world burn (and monetize it).
            Yep. Though Carville and Matalin seem to actually be politically educated and involved until pretty recently...the Conways want the money and adulation so whichever grift gets them there will work.

Whoever came up with getting the daughter involved is the true genius. The parents will be obsolete soon and she is the gateway to 20 more years of grift. She plays both ends against the middle and is honestly using much of the same tactics the online Nazis do. She uses Tik Tok the way they used memes to bring people in and gain their trust.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Whoever came up with getting the daughter involved is the true genius. The parents will be obsolete soon and she is the gateway to 20 more years of grift. She plays both ends against the middle and is honestly using much of the same tactics the online Nazis do. She uses Tik Tok the way they used memes to bring people in and gain their trust.
              I want to think it was she.

She's hot AF, too, so I assume Kellyanne had got it goin on a hundred years ago before she got work done.

Fig. 1 Beltway Jailbait
              Cornell University

Comment

• I dont mean this as a slight on her but it sometimes looks like she had a stroke. Her one eye is always half closed and last night especially she was having issues with it even blinking.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Everyone I know from my home town with true "economic anxiety" is lucky they're able to afford the DirecTV bill so they can watch FOXNews tell them how oppressed they are.

How people who could fly first class and drop $500 for a couple nights in DC plus other expenses on a moments notice and the man who sh**s in a 24k gold toilet and vacations every weekend at his second home in Florida "speak for" those truly economically depressed who wear the same Arctic-Cat jacket they've had since high school and live in a 30 year old double wide continues to mystify me.

I get their frustrated at the system, but goddammit, they just feed the cycle themselves.
                  I know their intention is to make minorities basically slaves, but they somehow don't see that the same trend is happening to them. Because of the people they vote for. D's didn't cut taxes to people who very much don't need it. D's are not why big corporations got massive COVID bailouts, D's are not the reason that the very small businesses didn't just get paid to shut down. But they think D's are to blame for every Racist policy they voted into congress.

Comment

• This is brilliant. Let it be his epitaph.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Sen. Angus King (I-Maine), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Sunday that President Donald Trump should be cut off from intelligence briefings after his presidency ends.

“There’s a grave danger of him inadvertently or willfully revealing classified information that would compromise sources and methods,” King told CNN. “And there is no upside. There is no reason that he needs to have this information.”

“It’s a courtesy that’s been passed on from president to president, but there is no legal requirement,” he continued. “And I think given his past history of being fast and loose with intelligence data, it ought to be ― that ought to be an easy decision for the incoming president.”
                      A reminder that in addition to being a liar and a loser, our loathsome lame duck is also a proven leaker.

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• If Trump is removed from Home Alone 2, Kristi Swanson wants them to remove her scenes from Ferris Bueller and Pretty in Pink, which together totaled what like 30 seconds?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• If you chisel king whatshisface from the walls, I want my name chiseled out as well.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Why would former presidents have access anyway? That is not a great practice.
                            Others posted that it's a courtesy extended so former presidents can be quickly brought up to speed for consults. I've also read elsewhere that it's so they can be generally aware of the world if they decide to write memoirs.

My understanding is that Trump hasn't sat in on a daily intelligence briefing in many many months, so it seems to me that if he started asking for them post presidency that it would be very suspicious.

Shut him off. It's appalling that the senate hasn't removed him from office yet, but it's important to do what is possible to reduce the damage he will do moving forward.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Yes. In addition to convicting the sonofa***** they need him removed from security clearance FOREVER. Along with his whole family.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Yes, this is the courage that no repubkcuan has. Navalny will probably never see freedom again

https://mobile.twitter.com/reedgalen...77954382983168

Comment

Working...
                                X