This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    So... Peter Navarro was seen yesterday carrying a framed picture of Trump and Xi out of the White House.

Today there's a picture of a bust of Abe Lincoln being taken out of the West Wing. Not wrapped up in anything. The guy is literally hugging it as he walks out.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/13...454638592?s=20

Is this normal? I assume some redecorating goes on for transitions, but that the process would include formal packing of items.
    Once again, demonstrating that there isn't a single person in this administration with enough smarts to drive a car, let alone run the country.

Do they really think nobody's looking??? I'm sure the Secret Service is rolling their eyes when they watch the videos.

Comment

So... Peter Navarro was seen yesterday carrying a framed picture of Trump and Xi out of the White House.

Today there's a picture of a bust of Abe Lincoln being taken out of the West Wing. Not wrapped up in anything. The guy is literally hugging it as he walks out.

Is this normal? I assume some redecorating goes on for transitions, but that the process would include formal packing of items.
      They probably think if they take the podium he's still President, like Excaliber.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Over the last few years, there was a Twitter account that would take Trumps tweets and impose them on official WH stationery so they looked like real press statements, to sort of mock and emphasize how ridiculous they were. Anyways, now that's a real thing: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1349798310740164608
        @RealPressSecBot, and apparently that account got nuked by Twitter as well. Goddammit.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

More photographic evidence of theft of federal property...
          https://www.whitehousehistory.org/ph...m-lincoln-bust
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• All this reminds me. I hope MBS told Dump that orb was a spell of invulnerability.

Can you imagine how much fun this is for Macron, Trudeau, Merkel, ... well, basically the entire world?
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• This must have been one hell of a dump...

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...73243281006593

i hope javankas remaining time on earth is nothing but misery

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClaraJeff...64028965416960

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/statu...05742161850368

NEW: The DC attorney general’s office has notified Donald Trump Jr. that it would like to interview him as part of its investigation into misuse of President Trump’s inaugural funds, a spokesperson with the office tells at CNN.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'm guessing it was probably pretty similar to the ones the Trumptards left in the Capitol building.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Remember when John Dowd went to Mueller and told him he couldn't ask Dump to give testimony live or he would perjure himself because he was a pathological liar?

And Mueller allowed it?

I guess we're not doing that anymore.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Joy Reid said (jokingly) that since Trump will be out of office he can be compelled to testify in the Senate since he can no longer claim privilege. Made me smile but again I think it is mostly just a joke.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Trump has banned people from mentioning Nixon's name around him...Roger Stone is gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :^D
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• For Republicans trying to get rid of Trump:

Nope, you have to carry him to term
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            For Republicans trying to get rid of Trump:

Nope, you have to carry him to term
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kellyann will be on Maher tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Kellyann will be on Maher tonight
                                Yeah...she is about to start her rehab tour. I wonder who else will give her a shot. CNN was done with her for a while but I bet they give her a shot. Before she was a Nazi she was all over the place and they do have her husband on a lot. Bill has had her on for years not surprising (though really stupid) he is giving her a chance to renounce and have her Jim Bakker moment.

My guess is the only thing she will disavow is the attack and then still spin the rest in hopes some GOPer will hire her for the midterms.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X