X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    So did this: https://twitter.com/LaraLeaTrump/sta...30815671980032
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• One thing that was brought up in the GMA news I was just watching is that many of the racists are waiting until Jan 20 to see what dumpy's behavior is. If he does go off his rocker and start pardoning random people who have no reason to be pardoned, the theory is that they will do it.

Interesting theory.

Also- there's also a theory that there's legislation making the rounds to prevent dumpy from running again, which requires a simple majority.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
        One thing that was brought up in the GMA news I was just watching is that many of the racists are waiting until Jan 20 to see what dumpy's behavior is. If he does go off his rocker and start pardoning random people who have no reason to be pardoned, the theory is that they will do it.

Interesting theory.

Also- there's also a theory that there's legislation making the rounds to prevent dumpy from running again, which requires a simple majority.
        That legislation requires a conviction, so...
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Otherwise wouldn’t that just be a Bill of attainder?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I love seeing Trump stiff Rudy. Wait, the leopard is eating my face?!

Though to be honest I suspect it's a matter of "you want your money or a pardon?".
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I am not sure GMA is where I would go for my political news...even if they have experts on they are going to tailor the information for the type of show they are on.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Otherwise wouldn’t that just be a Bill of attainder?
                Very nice!
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                  I love seeing Trump stiff Rudy. Wait, the leopard is eating my face?!

Though to be honest I suspect it's a matter of "you want your money or a pardon?".
                  It’s a damn shame that Rudy’s credibility is shot to hell, because I’m sure he could sing like a canary about the “stuff” he has witnessed... in-front of the Senate...

:0)

Cheers!!!
                  ~TTF
                  Dave
                  RIT - '90

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I am not sure GMA is where I would go for my political news...even if they have experts on they are going to tailor the information for the type of show they are on.
                    As opposed to every other show on tv.... ok.

It's what I watch in the morning so that I'm not overloaded with things that ruin my attitude before I even finish my coffee. It's not as if I'm posting it as fact- I normally comment on things being an interesting theory.

Comment

• No what I mean is...most people watching Good Morning America aren't doing it for hardcore news. They are doing it for the cutesy crap and to get the weather. Not many people go "Did you see that hard hitting expose on the incoming Biden Administration on Good Morning America!??!". It is going to be watered down because of the audience. Michael Strahan is not someone you think of when you think of political commentators.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No what I mean is...most people watching Good Morning America aren't doing it for hardcore news. They are doing it for the cutesy crap and to get the weather. Not many people go "Did you see that hard hitting expose on the incoming Biden Administration on Good Morning America!??!". It is going to be watered down because of the audience. Michael Strahan is not someone you think of when you think of political commentators.
                        Doesn't mean their data is more or less factual than anyone else. So when they do have a nugget of theory, it's as interesting and valid as anyone else- especially when the GMA political news is always done by ABC's political team.

And while Strahan does lean toward non political subjects, to dismiss what he his covering just because of who he is kind of misses what he's doing. Like his interview with Jacob Blake this morning.

Comment

• Over the last few years, there was a Twitter account that would take Trumps tweets and impose them on official WH stationery so they looked like real press statements, to sort of mock and emphasize how ridiculous they were. Anyways, now that's a real thing: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1349798310740164608

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yes. We now have more troops on the streets of DC than we do in Afghanistan.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So... Peter Navarro was seen yesterday carrying a framed picture of Trump and Xi out of the White House.

Today there's a picture of a bust of Abe Lincoln being taken out of the West Wing. Not wrapped up in anything. The guy is literally hugging it as he walks out.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/13...454638592?s=20

Is this normal? I assume some redecorating goes on for transitions, but that the process would include formal packing of items.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                So... Peter Navarro was seen yesterday carrying a framed picture of Trump and Xi out of the White House.

Today there's a picture of a bust of Abe Lincoln being taken out of the West Wing. Not wrapped up in anything. The guy is literally hugging it as he walks out.

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/13...454638592?s=20

Is this normal? I assume some redecorating goes on for transitions, but that the process would include formal packing of items.
                                So basically what the Nazis did in 1944.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X