Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now he's 6.5 days from being done, we finally get a Presidential version? Yea, fake. fakey fake of all of the fakers.

My wife has a good idea- let him tweet again. That statement will last less than one day. And then they can ban him again.

Comment

• That’s one.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I think you can pretty much mark Mitt down as a guilty.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Tweeted to Don Jr. The worm may have turned.

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            I think you can pretty much mark Mitt down as a guilty.
            Mitt would push his way to the front of the line to pull the lever.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I hope he is in line behind Hawley so he can plow over him!

I honestly cant think of even 10 who would for sure vote yes. They would have to be real safe. Mitt is safe, Murkowski it would appear is safe, Mitch could...but beyond that who honestly has the stones?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Most others would push their mother in front of a bus rather than cross herr Trump or his mouth breathing base

Comment

• Something frog something something scorpion.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I hope he is in line behind Hawley so he can plow over him!

I honestly cant think of even 10 who would for sure vote yes. They would have to be real safe. Mitt is safe, Murkowski it would appear is safe, Mitch could...but beyond that who honestly has the stones?
                    Toomey has already said the president committed an impeachable offense.

Sasse or Collins, maybe?
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I forgot about Sasse and Toomey. That is 5. Collins probably still thinks he will learn his lesson so I will say she is a no.

The calculus is not great. All things being equal it might be in the best interest of the Dems to not have him "removed" because having the GOP have to deal with him for the next 2 elections (midterms and Presidential) could be pretty insane. Problem is his people would be a clear and present danger...of course they already are.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Not sure how good this site is, so take it with a grain of salt, but this is pretty believable.

Trump is reportedly stiffing Giuliani on his legal fees...:-D

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/01...-on-legal-fees

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Kepler posted that 3 posts ago ;^)

If the board didnt suck you would know that :^)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Kepler posted that 3 posts ago ;^)

If the board didnt suck you would know that :^)
                            So, I see I'm not the only one that had the board just stop working for a few minutes...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

So, I see I'm not the only one that had the board just stop working for a few minutes...
                              No it definitely went down. It must be part of the Emergency Broadcast System plot Q told us all about!!1!!!
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Tweeted to Don Jr. The worm may have turned.

Sic semper fascists

Comment

Working...
                                X