POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yep. and McConnell has already said he wants Impeachment and we know Schumer does.

Now McConnell wants to do it to block Biden's agenda but there are ways around that.

Dan Bishop wants you to know that he is very concerned about the Constitutionality.
    I hope we can separate McConnell's attempting to block Biden's agenda- which is what Schumer has tried to do for 4 years.

This isn't to offer any respect to the coward McConnel, just recognizing that blocking the opposition legislation is kind of his job. A good leader would block, and then work to find common ground to move on- and I don't expect that what so ever.

But we need to separate Biden's work with this Impeachment.

Comment

• There is precedent to being able to do two things at once. Biden will get his people through.

I flipped on MSNBC for a second...Chuck Todd looked like he wanted to cry. He really belongs on Faux...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/therecount/statu...60628184588289

Colorado never (always) disappoints...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...54306550472709

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio on @Morning_Joe: "The City of New York is severing all contracts with the Trump Organization."
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kaitlynn Collins (my kryptonite) is saying that the President has no strategy for Impeachment, won't resign and that Kushner is trying to get him back on Social Media like Gab.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Kaitlynn Collins (my kryptonite) is saying that the President has no strategy for Impeachment, won't resign and that Kushner is trying to get him back on Social Media like Gab.
              She says Kushner is blocking aides from trying to get him on other platforms.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Kaitlynn Collins (my kryptonite) is saying that the President has no strategy for Impeachment, won't resign and that Kushner is trying to get him back on Social Media like Gab.
                His aides are...Kushner has blocked those efforts.

https://mobile.***********/kaitlanco...84156892057605
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                  The predictably opening argument of the minority- this would be too divisive. That and a distraction from President Biden.
                  Forgive my skepticism, but I rather suspect that any scum who would defend Trump does not give two whits about distracting from President Biden.

What....if Dems don't impeach, then GOP will be crossing the aisle and singing kum-bay-yah to ensure that Biden's agenda succeeds? Not even Charlie Brown would try to kick that football.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I told you she is my kryptonite. ;^) (my bad I misheard her)

If Kushner is defying Dear Leader...ummm...I honestly have no response for that.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Forgive my skepticism, but I rather suspect that any scum who would defend Trump does not give two whits about distracting from President Biden.

What....if Dems don't impeach, then GOP will be crossing the aisle and singing kum-bay-yah to ensure that Biden's agenda succeeds? Not even Charlie Brown would try to kick that football.
                      No the point is that if they go to trial in the Senate none of Biden's people get confirmed. That is the game McConnell is likely playing. Without a trial Biden gets his people confirmed pretty quickly and gets moving. That is why Biden questioned it yesterday.

There are ways to make it work though so I wouldnt worry about it.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Traitor Upset He Was Treated Badly

Thoughts and prayers...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wonder when Trump's family turns on him. He really destroyed their lives by running for President. If he hadn't bothered they all would be fine right now.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Wonder when Trump's family turns on him. He really destroyed their lives by running for President. If he hadn't bothered they all would be fine right now.
                            They won't or they will end up ex-communicated like Mary.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They won't or they will end up ex-communicated like Mary.
                              Do (they) you really care at this point? They're all going to be pauper status before he's done.
                              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 01-13-2021, 10:36 AM.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://***********/CopingMAGA/statu...38112049217538

Watch both videos AOC bringing the FIRE!
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X