Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the old f-ck speaking now? Is that Hoyer? My god he is borderline senile.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• MSNBC sees 14 maybes and 7 yeses for GOP Senators to vote for conviction.

Schumer and McConnell will use a provision to recall the Senate early.

Holy crap. This may happen.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Why do the racists think that the bi-partisan commission can't happen if an Impeachment happens.

Do both.

And I'm hurting BECAUSE they allowed dumpy to do this. My healing would be to Impeach dumpy today.

Comment

• If your best defense against impeachment that he’ll be leaving soon, then you have no defense at all.

Pretty telling that’s the best they can come up with.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            MSNBC sees 14 maybes and 7 yeses for GOP Senators to vote for conviction.

McConnell wants it.

And yes that was Hoyer. I muted him.

This clown from Missouri sounds like he sucked helium. And so cute he cares about "the people" now. And I swear he was eulogizing the traitor who fcuked around and found out.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              Why do the racists think that the bi-partisan commission can't happen if an Impeachment happens.

Do both.

And I'm hurting BECAUSE they allowed dumpy to do this. My healing would be to Impeach dumpy today.
              This debate wont go on long enough for it to get in the way anyways. The vote will be done at worst by tomorrow.

Oh jesus Nancy Mace (R) can ****. Her concern is noted and logged.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This was based on something I read last week, but I thought that provision required unanimous consent, which they assuredly won’t get.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• So I had thought there was a reasonable argument- by passing the Judiciary. She does hold dumpy accountable, and wants congress to be purged of the bad ones. Then the "both sides" argument came up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

This was based on something I read last week, but I thought that provision required unanimous consent, which they assuredly won’t get.
                    They didn't mention that, so it may be a different provision, or McConnell may whip it. Cruz and Hawley don't help themselves by declaring all out war on McConnell in a post-Dump world.
                    Cornell University

Comment

No, a 2004 law allows the majority and minority leader to call them back in the case of an emergency.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I'm willing to leave Dumpy on the ballot if it splits the R's vote...

The civil unrest will not be pleasant but we need to cull the herd here and this is the only manner to which they will respond.
                        Nah, no way. No way. Don't toy with fascism. Even as a fringe party. Kill it with fire.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

there was legislation passed in the 2000s that allows the majority leader and minority leader, if they both agree, to call the senate back for emergencies. Otherwise it would require unanimous consent

Comment

Maybes are actually Yeses who want to see if there are enough people actually committed to this.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No, a 2004 law allows the majority and minority leader to call them back in the case of an emergency.
                              Yep. and McConnell has already said he wants Impeachment and we know Schumer does.

Now McConnell wants to do it to block Biden's agenda but there are ways around that.

Dan Bishop wants you to know that he is very concerned about the Constitutionality.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Omar not giving any fcuks anymore! Glad she is my Rep :^)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X