No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube freezes adds to Dump's channel, citing threat of incitements to violence.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• An argument that impeaching Dump on an article for insurrection will disqualify him from holding public office under 14A.
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/OutFrontCNN/stat...69677856026631

I dont think they will ever break the spell. I also dont see how the GOP can survive the divide that is coming.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I love Parlertakes!

edit: If you listen to the Trumpers on Telegram Nancy Pelosi was arrested...must have been her twin speaking at the hearing then ;^)

these people cannot be saved.
          Last edited by Handyman; 01-13-2021, 02:20 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            An argument that impeaching Dump on an article for insurrection will disqualify him from holding public office under 14A.
            Isn't impeachment just an indictment? How does that apply if he is acquitted? Am I just reading it wrong?
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              https://***********/OutFrontCNN/stat...69677856026631

I dont think they will ever break the spell. I also dont see how the GOP can survive the divide that is coming.
              Does this cause the Tea Party 2.0 though?

With people on the ground still believing, it will give Qtards and the like legs. And those likely candidates will have little or no political experience. They will run filly on the conspiracy theories and WIN in certain parts of the country.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Isn't impeachment just an indictment? How does that apply if he is acquitted? Am I just reading it wrong?
                The argument seems muddled:

One possible interpretation: impeachment is a Congressional finding of fact, then the Senate vote is: does that constitute groups for defenestrating you. I think that's wrong.

The other: even if impeachment without conviction does not automatically DQ him under federal law, states have the ability to DQ him from their ballots under their own criteria so they may be able to keep him off their ballots.

I don't think it's a great argument.
                Cornell University

Comment

The argument seems muddled:

One possible interpretation: impeachment is a Congressional finding of fact, then the Senate vote is: does that constitute groups for defenestrating you. I think that's wrong.

The other: even if impeachment without conviction does not automatically DQ him under federal law, states have the ability to DQ him from their ballots under their own criteria so they may be able to keep him off their ballots.

I don't think it's a great argument.
                  I'm willing to leave Dumpy on the ballot if it splits the R's vote...

The civil unrest will not be pleasant but we need to cull the herd here and this is the only manner to which they will respond.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• The predictably opening argument of the minority- this would be too divisive. That and a distraction from President Biden.

As if the insurrection was not divisive at all. And the idea that this can be handled in a different place- yes for the people involved with the actual attack, but this is EXACTLY the place to make dumpy accountable. It's the only place.

In terms of the distraction- it would certainly be for the media. And given how smart the racist party demonstrates- it will be for them, too. But during the previous Impeachment, the Democrats didn't shut down the country- they even passed some legislation. So if this is a distraction, it would probably be for the better. The most important people for the first 100 days would not be impacted what so ever- which would mostly consist of the COVID 19 team along with people undoing the damage dumpy did as quickly as *legally* possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

The civil unrest will not be pleasant but we need to cull the herd here and this is the only manner to which they will respond.
                      he needs to be third party

Comment

Does this cause the Tea Party 2.0 though?

With people on the ground still believing, it will give Qtards and the like legs. And those likely candidates will have little or no political experience. They will run filly on the conspiracy theories and WIN in certain parts of the country.
                        The Tea Party only gained power when they sold out and joined the Establishment. (the GOP) This would be the reverse. If the Trumpers form their party (America First) the GOP won't have the numbers anymore to win most elections. That is why they courted these fcukers they saw that their numbers were starting to wane post Dubya. Without them Georgia won't be the exception, it will be the rule.

It was a dangerous gambit when the GOP brought them in, and what we are seeing now (both Trump taking down the Party and the violence) is exactly why.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Meh...if a candidate kisses the ring (like a Cruz or Hawley will) it will have the same effect.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

he needs to be third party
                            No that still brings people out for down ticket.

He needs to lose in a vicious primary fight. The butthurt Dumpies won't just sit out the general they might never vote R again.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                              The predictably opening argument of the minority- this would be too divisive. That and a distraction from President Biden.

As if the insurrection was not divisive at all. And the idea that this can be handled in a different place- yes for the people involved with the actual attack, but this is EXACTLY the place to make dumpy accountable. It's the only place.

In terms of the distraction- it would certainly be for the media. And given how smart the racist party demonstrates- it will be for them, too. But during the previous Impeachment, the Democrats didn't shut down the country- they even passed some legislation. So if this is a distraction, it would probably be for the better. The most important people for the first 100 days would not be impacted what so ever- which would mostly consist of the COVID 19 team along with people undoing the damage dumpy did as quickly as *legally* possible.
                              The distraction bit is stupid. the Senate can do two things at once as long as the Majority and Minority leader agree to it. (which Mitch has basically already done)

I love that the GOP is pushing a "Bipartisan Commission" to look into this. That is the crap the Dems used to do. Last I checked you can do that AFTER Impeachment.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No that still brings people out for down ticket.

He needs to lose in a vicious primary fight. The butthurt Dumpies won't just sit out the general they might never vote R again.
                                He wont lose a Primary fight because the GOP wont unite against him and risk losing down ballot.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X