This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yup. I keep hearing about the nuke codes, the only way those get used now are if the Russian missiles are already in the air. The military isn’t going to strike anyone on his orders. He’s been completely neutered.
    Yeah no one in the chain of command is taking an order from anyone at the WH at this point unless they are completely cut off from Trump. Anything he says will be considered immoral and a violation of the code of conduct (I forget how they word such an order) and will be ignored.

Thank God that the Liberals stayed home...they almost got everything they wanted. If BLM had showed up and all hell broke loose he declares Martial Law and...well I think we all know.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah no one in the chain of command is taking an order from anyone at the WH at this point unless they are completely cut off from Trump. Anything he says will be considered immoral and a violation of the code of conduct (I forget how they word such an order) and will be ignored.

Thank God that the Liberals stayed home...they almost got everything they wanted. If BLM had showed up and all hell broke loose he declares Martial Law and...well I think we all know.
      100% agree

As to your second paragraph, yeah, I’ve been thinking about that a lot these last few days. I told my wife on 1/5, “we have two things that are going to happen tomorrow. 1. Nothing and we all move on. 2. They rush the capitol or there are clashes with antifa. If 2, we’re all in a ****ing world of trouble especially if there are major clashes.”

Thank god Maga people don’t believe in education and LARP instead actually plan this stuff out. If they were smart and organized, those quick cuffs might have been used and then we’re looking at a very different world 1/7.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jfc the new video cnn just showed...

cop getting crushed in doorway amd these incels trying to get in, larp on steroids. These guys look like the idiots in Role Models who did the costume role play

Comment

• You know, I've been out for about 4 years and on hormones for about 3. In that time, the refrain for why I can be denied employment, housing, even service at IHOP is "private businesses can do whatever they want."

Tonight, I cackle as loud as I can, knowing the President of the United States has been removed from three major social media platforms (and an upstart platform is gone from the Play Store) and the cry on social media from MAGA chuds is "IT'S NOT FAIR! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO US!"

"This is what you get
          This is what you get
          When you mess with us..."
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Jfc the new video cnn just showed...

cop getting crushed in doorway amd these incels trying to get in, larp on steroids. These guys look like the idiots in Role Models who did the costume role play
            The only thing I could think of when I was watching that video was to wonder how many of those same cops would have opened fire on a Black Lives Matter crowd had they been doing the same thing. My guess is dozens would have been shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

The only thing I could think of when I was watching that video was to wonder how many of those same cops would have opened fire on a Black Lives Matter crowd had they been doing the same thing. My guess is dozens would have been shot.
              If they weren't white they wouldn't have made it to the building. They would be mopping up blood from the fence gate on the perimeter.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

100% agree

As to your second paragraph, yeah, I’ve been thinking about that a lot these last few days. I told my wife on 1/5, “we have two things that are going to happen tomorrow. 1. Nothing and we all move on. 2. They rush the capitol or there are clashes with antifa. If 2, we’re all in a ****ing world of trouble especially if there are major clashes.”

Thank god Maga people don’t believe in education and LARP instead actually plan this stuff out. If they were smart and organized, those quick cuffs might have been used and then we’re looking at a very different world 1/7.
                I think we dodged a huge bullet with not having any clashes between the MAGAts and any leftist groups.

I also think having the Secret Service there because of Pence may have saved things too. They don’t f- around when it comes to getting their charges out of a situation if things get even remotely hinky. If the USSS wasn’t there I think the MAGAts would’ve made it to the floor before anyone got out.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The funniest tweet I saw this morning said Trump wanted to use Melania’s Twitter account and she told him that the password was Barron’s middle name and birthday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    The funniest tweet I saw this morning said Trump wanted to use Melania’s Twitter account and she told him that the password was Barron’s middle name and birthday.
                    This is brilliant.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, serious question, pardon (no pun intended) mg naïveté. If Trump gets impeached again and convicted post-presidency, do all the pardons previously granted get rescinded? I mean, we take back Heisman Trophies and National championships after the fact, surely something as insignificant as a presidential pardon should be the same
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Coping MAGA has returned.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          So, serious question, pardon (no pun intended) mg naïveté. If Trump gets impeached again and convicted post-presidency, do all the pardons previously granted get rescinded? I mean, we take back Heisman Trophies and National championships after the fact, surely something as insignificant as a presidential pardon should be the same
                          No, presidential acts cannot be retroactively reversed.

It's not like antipopes.

Remember that in a nation of laws The President (the role) did all that presidenting. Impeachment means Dump (the guy) isn't allowed to do presidenting any more, but it does not affect The President (the role) a smidge.

For a slightly more detailed treatment read this, preferably in Latin.

(In all seriousness this is one of the ten best books I have ever read.)

Last edited by Kepler; 01-09-2021, 10:20 AM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No, presidential acts cannot be retroactively reversed.

It's not like antipopes.

Remember that in a nation of laws The President (the role) did all that presidenting. Impeachment means Dump (the guy) isn't allowed to do presidenting any more, but it does not affect The President (the role) a smidge.

For a slightly more detailed treatment read this, preferably in Latin.

(In all seriousness this is one of the ten best books I have ever read.)

Thank you. So now pardons can go out to the highest bidder
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

Thank you. So now pardons can go out to the highest bidder
                              Now?

Comment

• Any of you guys in on the betting of where Dump will flee to? I'd like to put down some money for fun, but I don't know enough about extradition law. I think the leading candidates are Russia, UAE, and Saudia Arabia.
                                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X