POTUS 45.65: I'm Just Here For The Lincoln Project Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Ford re-dubbed their Lane Assist to Jesus Christ Supersteer.
    Quoting this because this is the best comment I've read here in a while.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah 10/10
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Yeah he let Jesus take the wheel which is a big no no.

The stupidity of the content isnt worth discussing. The fact that a lot of people are this delusional is friggin scary.
        Jesus rides beside me
        he never buys any smokes
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Jesus rides beside me
          he never buys any smokes
          I can't hardly wait for January 20
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will be awesome Replacements.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• First it was 'Murican flags, then it was Hawaiian shirts, now the far-right has ruined kilts.

Comment

• So back in 2017 and 2018 Trump rolled out a plan to put Putin in charge of our national cybersecurity. This from Politico at the time: "When President Donald Trump initially mentioned the idea in a pair of tweets on July 9, 2017, he said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had discussed forming “an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking & many other negative things, will be guarded … and safe.”"
                Then this week we learned that Russian hackers have been living in the Pentagon, Federal Reserve, White House, CIA, and local animal shelters for the past 9 months.
                Is anyone ever going to pay a price for this betrayal?
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  First it was 'Murican flags, then it was Hawaiian shirts, now the far-right has ruined kilts.
                  I bet you didn't wake up New Years Day 2020 and think to yourself, "I'll probably be biatching this year about people ruining Hawaiian shirts and kilts."
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Didn't think we'd spend the whole year living with the plague, either.

But, it is what it is.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• At this point I just want to be able to visit Hawaii by 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                        So back in 2017 and 2018 Trump rolled out a plan to put Putin in charge of our national cybersecurity. This from Politico at the time: "When President Donald Trump initially mentioned the idea in a pair of tweets on July 9, 2017, he said he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had discussed forming “an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking & many other negative things, will be guarded … and safe.”"
                        Then this week we learned that Russian hackers have been living in the Pentagon, Federal Reserve, White House, CIA, and local animal shelters for the past 9 months.
                        Is anyone ever going to pay a price for this betrayal?
                        But sic says that's ok, since it's within the power of the president..... Whereas the threat of emailzzzz had a price to be paid.

Just because many pointed out this direct threat to National Security 4 years ago.... well...

We did tell you so.

Now responsible people need to clean this up.

But that dumpy dump in downtown Moscow is going to be really nice.

Comment

• Again. Trump doesn't have a private email server. It's all good.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Trump Twitter ‘hack’: Police accept attacker's claim - BBC News

Comment

• Having septuagenarians running the show - when they simply don't understand the very concept or need for cyber security - is frightening. That's one thing I don't think Biden will be that much better on personally, however he seems much more likely to trust those around him who do (whereas Trump, obviously, is an expert on all topics).
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I am pretty sure I joked a year ago about his Twitter password being something like that. Actually that is harder than I thought!

geezer,

You really need to stop being so hysterical!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X