This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    Breaking news this morning- the Russians have hacked many US Government computers.

Didn't dumpy look deep into the eyes of his buddy vlad to confirm they are not a threat to us? Then again, sic did tell us that whatever dumpy gave to him was totally ok, since it was legal.

It's hardly shocking to hear that the ruskies did this post election loss. Given the proclamations that dumpy would burn down the government, here we go. Thanks, again, for anyone thinking that their vote against Secretary Clinton was meaningless.
    Yeah, but the USCHO Security Expert assured us that she was the security problem. I mean, that email server. My God, what a security problem that was for the nation.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I'm not sure anyone outside of an IT job understands the scope of this hack. It sounds pretty bad however. But fairly complicated.
      What would be interesting is if someone in the US tipped them off, at the request of dumpy. If so, they will be going to jail, for sure. Funny that after 4 years of this, that's where my suspicion goes....

This idiot has not done any positive things for our national security- but we have seen things that have harmed it, for sure. Which is why I suspect that it happened that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

What would be interesting is if someone in the US tipped them off, at the request of dumpy. If so, they will be going to jail, for sure. Funny that after 4 years of this, that's where my suspicion goes....

This idiot has not done any positive things for our national security- but we have seen things that have harmed it, for sure. Which is why I suspect that it happened that way.
        Well, Donnie did just fire the head of US cyber security, because he had the gall to say that the elections weren't fraudulent.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Well, Donnie did just fire the head of US cyber security, because he had the gall to say that the elections weren't fraudulent.
          The bastage.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Ben Shapiro has a very.... ummm.... specific kink....

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• As long as she don't get near him with that wet-azz Commie *****.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So, who's ready to play Guess the Pardons?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  So, who's ready to play Guess the Pardons?
                  Anybody who ponies up the cash.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Is it bad when the Russian Hackers also broke in to Homeland Security? Asking for Sicatoka Collins who seems concerned.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Is it bad when the Russian Hackers also broke in to Homeland Security? Asking for Sicatoka Collins who seems concerned.
                      Obviously, I missed something along the way, so I've gotta ask. What's the story behind the "Collins" addition to Sic's name?
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Is it bad when the Russian Hackers also broke in to Homeland Security? Asking for Sicatoka Collins who seems concerned.
                        He probably thinks it's all hysteria, like he did about Covid back in March and then ran away and hid when events proved him wrong.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Thank God they don't run a private email server.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            Obviously, I missed something along the way, so I've gotta ask. What's the story behind the "Collins" addition to Sic's name?
                            It goes back to his "concern" about security issues and such in general but (for me anyways) especially when dealing with Secretary Clinton. Even though they never even got close to proving any of the crap they accused her of he was always very "concerned" she would put our security at risk. Susan Collins finds things "concerning" quite a bit...so the nickname was adopted.

His act for concern trolling also helped, though joecct was much better at it.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              Susan Collins always makes a show of being very concerned before she votes in lockstep with the rest of the GOP Senate. Back in 2016, Sic liked to concern troll about Hillary's emails and lecture us about how his gubmint IT expertise qualified him to say her email server was a violation of protocols.

Meanwhile, crickets ever since about legitimate national security concerns involving Trump's actions.

Comment

It goes back to his "concern" about security issues and such in general but (for me anyways) especially when dealing with Secretary Clinton. Even though they never even got close to proving any of the crap they accused her of he was always very "concerned" she would put our security at risk. Susan Collins finds things "concerning" quite a bit...so the nickname was adopted.

His act for concern trolling also helped, though joecct was much better at it.
                                Ah, ok. I saw it the other day and I wasn't sure if it was just something erroneously typed, or what. But when I saw it again, I knew something must be up.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X