X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazis gwan Nazi.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And some poor crew had to fly 36 hours to put on a show.
      Did they stay at a Trump hotel on their layover?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kevinstarr/statu...43957361078273
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Makes sense, given all the rhetoric around COVID-19 that's been spewed from that place. You'd have to imagine the actions match their words.
          Well they have had lax guidelines there going back to the summer which is why they all got sick.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is gonna be fun.

The Senate passed a mammoth defense policy bill on Friday, setting up a veto showdown with President Trump.

Senators overwhelmingly supported the $740 billion National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in an 84-13 vote, approving it with more than the two-thirds majority that would be needed to override a potential veto from President Trump, who opposes the legislation on two points.

The bill already passed the House this week in a 355-78 vote, meaning it now goes to Trump, where he’ll have to decide if he is going to follow through with his veto threat despite bipartisan opposition.

Top Republicans touted the bill ahead of Friday, underscoring the division between the president and congressional Republican leaders.

“It does not contain every policy that either side would like to pass, but a huge number of crucial policies are included and a lot of bad ideas were kept out. So I would encourage all our colleagues to vote to advance this must-pass bill,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).

Trump has homed in on two issues. One is his months-long fight over a plan, included in the final version of the bill, that would require Confederate bases and military installations to be renamed within three years. Though senators had hoped that he had backed down from that fight, Trump shouted out the provision in a tweet this week.

More recently he’s hammered the bill over not including a repeal of Section 230, which provides a legal shield to tech companies and has emerged as a prime punching bag for the president and his allies. The bill also rebuffs Trump’s efforts to draw down troops in Germany and Afghanistan.

Though the bill passed both chambers this week with enough votes to override a veto, there could be a shuffling on an override vote with some GOP lawmakers flipping to stick with Trump and some Democrats who opposed the bill supporting an override.

Republicans say there have been efforts to talk Trump down from his veto threat, which could imperil a bill that typically passes with overwhelming bipartisan support and has been signed into law for 59 years in a row.
            Last edited by Kepler; 12-11-2020, 01:40 PM.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is gonna be fun.
              This should be a good litmus test for the Dump vs R allegiances... Anyone with a brain will stand their ground and vote to pass this bill. Anyone that is hitching their wagon to Dump will waiver.

I still hold out hope that many R's will see the writing on the wall and try and eject Dump for the sheer fact that he is showing he's willing to burn the party down out of delusional spite. Any life long politician knows how good life in the swamp can be and won't want to stop that gravy train.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• So, they can pass that ****ing bs but they can't pass a new relief bill? **** Republicans. **** all of them.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davidenrich/stat...494097408?s=20

David Enrich @davidenrich · 8h
                  NEW: The criminal investigation into @realDonaldTrump ’s business has intensified following the election. The Manhattan DA recently summoned @DeutscheBank and @Aon_plc employees for questioning by prosecutors. with @WRashbaum @benprotess
                  David Enrich @davidenrich · 8h
                  The grand jury investigation appears to be focused on possible bank and insurance fraud as @realDonaldTrump
                  sought loans and other services. Because this is not a federal investigation, Trump is powerless to stop it or to grant pardons to protect himself or his family.

Comment

This is gonna be fun.
                    McConnell is a RINO now and we should dissolve the legislature according to Parler...

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/stat...91974266339328
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This should be a good litmus test for the Dump vs R allegiances... Anyone with a brain will stand their ground and vote to pass this bill. Anyone that is hitching their wagon to Dump will waiver.

I still hold out hope that many R's will see the writing on the wall and try and eject Dump for the sheer fact that he is showing he's willing to burn the party down out of delusional spite. Any life long politician knows how good life in the swamp can be and won't want to stop that gravy train.
                      Over half the House Caucus signed on to the attempted coup. They passed the point of no return...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

McConnell is a RINO now and we should dissolve the legislature according to Parler...

https://twitter.com/parlertakes/stat...91974266339328
                        Never define your commander in chief.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Never define your commander in chief.
                          Yeah that guy doesn't understand the word-a-day calendar doesn't work if you don't read the part about what the word means.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Yeah that guy doesn't understand the word-a-day calendar doesn't work if you don't read the part about what the word means.
                            Half of the posts Parlertakes puts up are people with stupid errors like that. It makes you laugh but it also makes your eyes bleed...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Half of the posts Parlertakes puts up are people with stupid errors like that. It makes you laugh but it also makes your eyes bleed...
                              The dumb kids in high school didn't disappear just because we left them behind after graduation. They went into menial labor like business or engineering, found equally dumb spouses, and had equally dumb children. And they vote. Republican.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjsQdV3VDUs

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X