Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP saying that Barr has said he has been unable to find any voter fraud anywhere. See link.

They looked so hard. They were willing to trample democracy to get there. But at the end, even Bill Barr (lawyer for the president not the people), who changed DOJ’s rules to enable Trump is forced to concede they couldn’t find any significant fraud.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JoyceWhit...54689906077698

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Barr tells AP that Justice Dept. hasn't uncovered widespread voting fraud that could have changed 2020 election outcome.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenpei...53388719730691
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Tweet from a Presidential Historian today. Getting ready.

Before now, the most briefly serving Attorney General was Edwin Stanton, who put in 75 days at the end of President Buchanan’s term.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/Beschloss...59522922881028
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Tweet from a Presidential Historian today. Getting ready.
        AG Sidney Q. Powell?
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

AG Rudolph the Brown Nosed Mobster?
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

AG Tiffany "Legally Blonde" Trump?

Comment

• New AG will be Jeanine Pirro.

Comment

• It's like waiting to see who comes to the door next in a stoner comedy movie.

Comment

• Rudy has issued a statement denouncing Barr's assessment there was no voter fraud.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidmack...882053/photo/1

Comment

• Rudy is not happy with Barr right now. I did not have Barr going rogue on my Bingo card.

Comment

• If Rudy has all this proof, why hasn't he presented it to any judge in any of the lawsuits they've filed in any state? It's puzzling.

And, btw, the next AG will be Roger Stone.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Rudy is not happy with Barr right now. I did not have Barr going rogue on my Bingo card.
                        Plot Twist. This show's writers had to come up with something.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I have a feeling this week will be the last chance for anyone who wants to put a crack of daylight between themselves and Trump. With the noises about Ivanka being the heir-apparent if Dumpie himself can't run again, I'd expect Cruz... Rubio... or at least Haley to signal a bit of concern with Q conspiracies this week. Rudy, of course, has nothing left to lose. He's stuck with the family for his few remaining days.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            If Rudy has all this proof, why hasn't he presented it to any judge in any of the lawsuits they've filed in any state? It's puzzling.
                            My favorite theory is that they're bombing all of the lower-level cases quickly so that they can show the reaaaaaally good evidence to SCOTUS. Because, you know, the place to introduce new evidence is the highest appellate court.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I have a feeling this week will be the last chance for anyone who wants to put a crack of daylight between themselves and Trump. With the noises about Ivanka being the heir-apparent if Dumpie himself can't run again, I'd expect Cruz... Rubio... or at least Haley to signal a bit of concern with Q conspiracies this week. Rudy, of course, has nothing left to lose. He's stuck with the family for his few remaining days.
                              No chance. Everyone you have mentioned is way too linked to Trump to ever extricate themselves. The time for that was when he started down the "legal votes" crap. If any of them said anything similar to that they are a Trumper.

The only GOPers who have a chance are the ones the Trumpers have been hating on for weeks...and the problem is the GOP won't nominate anyone who doesn't kiss the Trump ring for the foreseeable future. The Parler crowd is too loud and hates the establishment enough to screw their own self interests just to prove a point.

If Brian Kemp is a RINO no way will any of the people you named risk the same tag.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

New AG will be Jeanine Pirro.
                                Is the my pillow guy too busy?

Comment

Working...
                                X