Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not only is Mitch ramming thru judges in a lame duck session which hasn’t been done- the pro life guys are executing people too!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Susan_Hen...33731886059524

Comment

• lol he just gave a 60 second press conference to congratulate himself on the Dow passing 30K. "No one ever though it would happen." Yes, we all thought by law it had to stop at 29999.

more lol: https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...94311728750593
      Last edited by French Rage; 11-24-2020, 12:08 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        lol he just gave a 60 second press conference to congratulate himself on the Dow passing 30K. "No one ever though it would happen." Yes, we all thought by law it had to stop at 29999.

more lol: https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...94311728750593
        The best part is...the financial experts I read say it is on the rise because they trust Biden to get things on track. (along with a vaccine) Basically the market is happy cause Tinyhands McMushroomdick is going away.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
          they are scrapping the planes
          He's a Russian asset.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            The best part is...the financial experts I read say it is on the rise because they trust Biden to get things on track. (along with a vaccine) Basically the market is happy cause Tinyhands McMushroomdick is going away.
            Yep. If Dump had been re-elected (*shudder*) I was preparing a major buy after the panic sales bottomed out over the winter. Thankfully, I can figure out another strategy now.

Comment

Thats everything I've heard too.

Wasn't Trump the guy who proclaimed that any stock market bump after the election until inauguration can only be credited to the new guy?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Thats everything I've heard too.

Wasn't Trump the guy who proclaimed that any stock market bump after the election until inauguration can only be credited to the new guy?
                https://mobile.twitter.com/pavellawr...92386245414914

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yep. If Dump had been re-elected (*shudder*) I was preparing a major buy after the panic sales bottomed out over the winter. Thankfully, I can figure out another strategy now.
                  Oh yeah...I was all ready to watch the bottom fall out because of the virus (and no way to get the vaccine in mass production and delivered fast enough) and then get lots of travel/hospitality related stocks at a very cheap price...now not so much.

I do like that 2 months ago I changed the parameters of my retirement so that part of it goes to buying a mutual fund that deals with Green Energy and funding renewables :^) AOC is gonna make me rich!!
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I do like that 2 months ago I changed the parameters of my retirement so that part of it goes to buying a mutual fund that deals with Green Energy and funding renewables :^) AOC is gonna make me rich!!
                    LOL. Same here.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 11-24-2020, 03:06 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Sounds like Trump is going to pardon Flynn...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sounds like Trump is going to pardon Flynn...
                        "Surprised he only pardoned one turkey this year."

"Don't worry, he's got a whole list full of turkeys he's gonna pardon yet."

Comment

• Fifty Five Freddie F-cking Freeman days, Lord. Just get us through it.

Israel's military is preparing for the possibility that the Trump administration will launch a military strike against Iran, Axios reported on Wednesday.

Senior Israeli officials told the outlet that the Israeli government instructed military commanders to prepare for a potential strike during the “very sensitive period” between now and when President-elect Joe Biden takes office on Jan. 20.

Israel is reportedly making preparations with the expectation that they would receive advance notice from the U.S. regarding any military action, but with concerns that such notification might come too close to the attack.

Israel is also preparing for the possibility of a retaliatory strike by Iran, either directly or through proxies in nearby countries.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Fifty Five Freddie F-cking Freeman days, Lord. Just get us through it.
                            I've said it many times, but trump is so off his rocker and dangerous to the world that if he was a foreign leader we'd be planning a drone strike on him. It's funny but when republicans in congress felt like Obama or Clinton were getting too big for their britches they were out in front warning us about their dangerous policies and decisions. We have a mentally ill incompetent piece of human stool in the White House contemplating doing anything he can to retain power and there is nothing but crickets coming from Washington's republicans. They all deserve a drone strike.

Comment

• They want to bring firing squads back??

https://mobile.twitter.com/GerryDugg...41308603727874

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Fifty Five Freddie F-cking Freeman days, Lord. Just get us through it.
                                Sr people here are saying the Israeli gov got the go ahead to do it for tD following the pompeo, bibi, mbs meeting in KSA this week
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X